Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default 2015 'Stang in clay???

mustang6g.com posted a bunch of clay model pics of the Mustang. Big improvement from most "renderings" I've seen

Cool! It reminds me of the 1971 model.

I love it!! I was afraid that they'd go with some ultra cartoony design like the Camaro or lose it's soul with a design more like the Genesis coupe... but this... this I really like. Ditto what drjeff said!

I wish they would make the back seat a little larger like it used to be. It should still be cramped, but at least big enough to drive people around town once in a while.

It still looks like a brick.

It has a nice fastbackyness to it. It certainly looks promising, and keeping with the original style is extremely important.

I was thinking more like the 69 Mach 1

I can't tell shit from those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I can't tell shit from those pics.

Tchroo, if you look at the first one, it is too early in the modeling stage to tell, the second one however gives quite a bit away.