Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Wayne County Circuit Judge Wade McCree has admitted he had sex in his chambers.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

I really hope he is not relived of his duties as this would be "disenfranchising" those who voted for him, violating their Federal Civil Rights, and we can't have that, now can we?

Who says that?

This guy is a disgusting whacko. He needs to be removed immediately.

He's banging this chick in his chambers one moment, and making rulings against the father of her children the next moment.

as mel brooks would say "its good to be the king"

What a disappointment this guy would be to his late father, Wayne McCree Sr. The Dad was a well respected WCC judge, then was appointed to the Federal Bench and later became Solicitor General of the U.S. Prior to his death, he taught law at the U of Michigan law school. He was a very impressivei individual. To have met him as a rookie lawyer just starting out was a real honor for me.

Courting with disaster.

the junior mccree's an idiot. There should be tougher ethics laws for judges.

Baby Momma Yo We need to take a sideways bar.... I would like to MEAT you immeataly in my chambers...afterwards we will take a five minute smoke break so I can get my groove on...tee hee hee

well, who hasn't had sex in their chambers?

*looks around at Yessirs*

I would say this falls in the "gross" aisle of the misconduct store.

The larger problem now is that, I'm guessing, every person he's ruled against is going to pretty much get an automatic appeal and do-over. This isn't going to be cheap.

Who the heck is running the judges over there? He or she should probably be fired as well.

Que Huel Perkins "Hell Ya!"

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    I would say this falls in the "gross" aisle of the misconduct store.

The larger problem now is that, I'm guessing, every person he's ruled against is going to pretty much get an automatic appeal and do-over. This isn't going to be cheap.

Who the heck is running the judges over there? He or she should probably be fired as well.
    Who does oversee judges?

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Que Huel Perkins "Hell Ya!"

"Hot dog... No shame in my game!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d96pLyMf9UU
    Last edited by Johnnny5; March-29-13 at 11:14 PM.

I believe Virgil Smirh is the current chief judge and oversees the running of the court. He was a former State Senator, then was on the Wayne County Prosecutors staff until he was appointed to the bench by Governor Granholm.

Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    I believe Virgil Smirh is the current chief judge and oversees the running of the court. He was a former State Senator, then was on the Wayne County Prosecutors staff until he was appointed to the bench by Governor Granholm.
    With credentials like that, I can see how stuff like this happens in his courts.

Here come da judge. All rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    Here come da judge. All rise.

Da one judge in da D.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Who does oversee judges?
    I'm guessing these people:

http://jtc.courts.mi.gov/

A classic case of the "little head" telling the "big head" what to do.