Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Does anyone watch those asinine WDIV vanity projects?

The #1 reason I never watch WDIV news - they are so self-congratulatory it is sickening. Arrogance with no basis in reality.

I really want to watch WDIV for my local news because they are based in the city. But then you have these vanity projects, typos all the time, and hyper-sensationalism about everything.

From 5 to 6;30 I am constantly flipping from Fox, WDIV and WXYZ, they all make me crazy. But what I can't stand is the self promoting. Why, if someone is already tuned into that station do they feel the need to hype. They should be hyping on one of the competitor's station. But probably can't buy time there cause The Bernstein's have bought up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    The #1 reason I never watch WDIV news - they are so self-congratulatory it is sickening. Arrogance with no basis in reality.
    I only watch so I can tweet back letting them know how awful they are.

Also, they might be better served having someone proofread for a refreshing change of pace.