Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Discovery Channel Airing Tonight Calls Detroit River Border Criminal Hotspot

You'll appreciate this Lowell. More fearmongering.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...KahWYzP2AEsuDg

There's a reason the Federal Court in Detroit is one of the few Super Courts in the country.

Did I hear that wrong...or did they say that last year some people on the terrorist watch list were caught taking photos of the Ambassador Bridge? That's comforting.

they probably got added to the 'terrorist watch list' because they took pictures of the bridge.

theres a war on photography, lots of photographers have been arrested and harassed and such. homeland security has been wasting its time on this crap for years.

if you are curious to read more, heres an old article about it:
    http://www.schneier.com/blog/archive...r_on_phot.html

Yikes! The Feds have probably been following ever since I went to Riverside Park to snap a few photos of the Ambassador.

I wonder what they'd do to me now for me and my friend's picture-taking expedition to the railroad tunnel?

Quote Originally Posted by nain rouge View Post
    Yikes! The Feds have probably been following ever since I went to Riverside Park to snap a few photos of the Ambassador.
    Hmmmmmmmm, NOT a bad idea. I'll go snap a few pictures of the Ambassador Bridge, the Feds will start following me, wherever I go, I'll have my own personal body guards! I'll feel like a member of the City Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm, NOT a bad idea. I'll go snap a few pictures of the Ambassador Bridge, the Feds will start following me, wherever I go, I'll have my own personal body guards! I'll feel like a member of the City Council.
    Naw that's old school now days we have drones that can pull your finger prints from 20,000 foot and follow every step you make ,every breath you take,then when you go to fly everybody gets real quiet and says follow me over here .

Oddly enough, you go through customs AFTER you cross the bridge. If anyone really wanted to do something on that thing, all they have to do it pay the toll. I always thought that was kind of backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    every step you make ,every breath you take, they'll be watching me....
    Sounds like a Sting.