Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Will Kwame spill where the $$ is??

Kwame will get hit with about 20 - 25 years.

He's got about $80 million hidden away....

Will he spill on where it all is to the Fed's to cut a few years off his sentence???

Hell no. Ha. Carlita is dreaming of life in the Caymans, man. Remember, she came out with the best batting average. She's only down in Texas because it is a shorter flight, and many of her neighbors do it regularly. She could hitch a ride to paradise for her and the big-headed boys...from some oil republican. The irony is too deep.

Him keeping quiet while in Club Fed is what will get him out on good behavior. He's got goods on some important people...and he'll be rewarded for not sharing it.

m b v Guest

The Kilpatrick clan is broke as a joke. Ferg's lawyers will take him to the cleaners, as the parasite lawyers in Detroit tend to do [[see: Rosa Parks' estate). These crooks spent the proceeds as fast [[or faster) as they came in, because they didn't see the schemes ever ending.
    Last edited by m b v; March-12-13 at 08:19 PM.

m b v Guest

His wife will divorce him as soon as she finds some 65 yo sugar daddy in Texas. Watch.

Nah, divorce ends her immunity. She gets to have both, more than likely. He needs that as much as she does.

I think Kwame does have money stashed. All that crap with money orders at Walmart, wearing the school boy glasses to court every day, he was trying to project a false image. Notice he was not wearing those glasses the day the verdict came in. Yet got those fugly looking Super Fly duds 2013 style to wear to court. What an idiot. So full of himself. Thought he would skate. I highly doubt any kind of appeal will work. No judge wants to touch this hot mess. One thing though. He loves his momma, daddy, and those boys almost more than himself. He will want those boys to have that money one day. Someone knows where the money is. It is Bernard and the guy that gave him the job at Compuware.

m b v Guest

There is no more money. Nobody is going to keep money stashed when they're on trial for decades. Every last dollar would be spent on first class counsel. The entire family is broke and desperate. These guys aren't fiscally savvy they're sloppy, flashy, arrogant, dumb, felons.

^^^ Yep, money that is not continually made as in 'cash-flow' eventually dwindles. And a lavish life style really deplete it - and the lawyers. Yes, they will be billing right up thru the very end.

Bernard is the crafty old goat. Pretty hard to blow over 80 million among 3 people. There would have to be at least 20 million still around. Just a guess there. Kwame would be wanting a nest egg for his boys. Why did Kwame want to go to Dubai a few years ago? The lawyers can bill all the want. They are not going to get paid by Kwame. Bobby, that is a different story. I thought the federal govt was paying for Kwame's lawyers anyway. Some govt agency was anyway.

Hmm, you make some very good points. Ferguson is unloading as fast as he can per this news item:

Bobby Ferguson forfeits property, cash, homes one day after jury finds him guilty

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_n...nds-him-guilty

you guys really think king kwame was smart enough to hide money?

even after he got caught playin hide the sausage with his chief of police?
    even after pushing that sheriff/deputy?

bernard, i dont know about.

I still think he hid money. Always will. He loves those boys. I am hoping he did not tell Carlita where it is at.

Quote Originally Posted by fanniemae View Post
    Yet got those fugly looking Super Fly duds 2013 style to wear to court. What an idiot. .

lololol......

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    lololol......
    Fergusan probably has a stash. If Kwame has any it was probably Fergusan who did the stashing in Dubai. This may play against him when sentencing comes along. If the Judge has reasonable belief he[[or Fergusan) has money stashed she may go to a consecutive sentence to make sure he never gets to use it. Its one of the things she can consider when passing sentence. There is nothing in this buffoons behavior in the last 10 years thats working for him when he's sentenced. They interviewed one of the IRS people about hidden assetts yesterday and they acknowledged they are watching and investigating. They will present a report to the judge before sentencing concerning missing $$$ potential and she can use that info in regards to sentencing.

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    you guys really think king kwame was smart enough to hide money?

even after he got caught playin hide the sausage with his chief of police?
    even after pushing that sheriff/deputy?

bernard, i dont know about.

This guy never came accross to me as smart. He's an amoral, pathelogical lying narcissist, nothing more, that left a idiot trail five lanes wide with an express lane.

Thanks for this thread. I saw the title and laughed my @ss off! Hahaha Kwame spilling the beans on $$$.....too funny.

Kwhyme was never accused of being dim, only misusing his gifts and talents.

And his daddy knows how the game is played. Hell, he wrote some of the damn rules. He is nearly, if not exactly, the paternal leader of the generation made quiet by the public murders by the Man in the sixties...and his son the firstborn of those who were to take the power legitimately. They were trained by McNamara, one of the old guard who recognized the way to maintain power in a changing county...but not unlike the CIA created a few monsters along the way. It is a damn shame that they were tempted by the trappings of power...this is a tragedy because of what has been lost, the potential built over a generation. Probability wasted publicly.

Kwame is an intelligent person, he's just also a sociopath who thinks society's rules do not apply to him. He grew up with everything handed to him and any issues covered up for him.

While he may not have millions upon millions hidden away, I'm sure there is some money.

Have they checked up his azz? 20 Mill...... small non-sequential bills....... no prob!

hes got money hidden away. HE might not have squirrled it himself but someone certainly did...

Doesn't matter, he can only spend $320 a month on commissary.

My Las Vegas odds:

Kwame and family are broke: 5-1
    Kwame is broke: 2-1
    Kwame has 50k to 100k stashed: 5-2
    Kwame has 100k to 1m stashed: 10-1
    Kwame has over 1m stashed: 50-1
    Kwame's family has 50k to 100k stashed: 2-1
    Kwame's family has 100k to 1m stashed 4-1
    Kwame's family has over 1m stashed: 25-1

yeah, i'm sure someone has some money stashed, but 50mil+ ?

with that kind of money, you'd think he would have skipped town and bought his freedom in another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Kwame is an intelligent person, he's just also a sociopath who thinks society's rules do not apply to him.
    I remember Mildred Gaddis going on a long rant one day laying out her case that he is indeed a sociopath.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast