Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I hope he stays home today. He needs like some public green beer, guzzling it down like, NOT.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-17-13 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I hope he stays home today. He needs a needs some public green beer, guzzling it down like, NOT.
    And if he does go out, maybe he should wear Depends.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; March-17-13 at 07:49 AM.

------ HAH! THAT'S A HOOT...
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-17-13 at 07:53 AM.

There are at least two sides to every storied conflict...and dialectic logic would dictate one be right. Perhaps neither are. Too much ego involved for there to not be some creative writing behind these police reports.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013032...g-parade-brawl

He feared losing his life. Style.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    And if he does go out, maybe he should wear Depends.

Chuckles.

Either that, or he goes off the deep end again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    There are at least two sides to every storied conflict...and dialectic logic would dictate one be right. Perhaps neither are. Too much ego involved for there to not be some creative writing behind these police reports.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013032...g-parade-brawl

He feared losing his life. Style.
    And so school kids are getting shoes stolen @ gunpoint, victims are chasing home invaders with no police support, people continue getting mugged walking their dogs, but the DPD is "investigating" the LeDuff/Security Guard pissing match, [[pun intended).

In my opinion, the man has a serious alcohol problem. For anyone to look away from that and say "yeah, but he's a great reporter" is misguided.
    No doubt, he has uncovered a great deal of malfeasance. However, with the stress that he brings on himself, it is only a matter of time before there is a meltdown.
    Alocholics are a funny bunch. They can be entertaining but the demons insode of them never stop trying to control them and ultimately take them down.
    I wish Charlie the best, as I think he has good intentions, but please admit you have a problem and get help. Before it's too late.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3