Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Charlie Gets Pissed @ The St. Patrick's Day Parade!

Too funny.

Now THIS is the fellow I heard about from one of his family members who doesn't hold him in very high regard.

He forgot his mother always told him not to argue with whores.

This is what he gets.

I was on the SAFE side of Michigan Avenue Sunday, apparently.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013031...-finger-biting
    Last edited by Gannon; March-12-13 at 06:53 PM.

And Never piss off a policeman named Sunny. He has to be Detroit's Boy Named Sue...always ready to tumble. Or is that rumble?!
    Last edited by Gannon; March-12-13 at 06:57 PM.

Every dirty politician in town has been on their knees all day praying to St. Patrick to intercede and get ol' Chuck a felony conviction...so he can be barred from many government buildings. And if he has to watch his drinking, it will derail future story development. Their Charlie problem permanently solved.

Word is Ficano somehow got the papal conclave to pray on it.
    Last edited by Gannon; March-12-13 at 06:58 PM.

Ha. The officer was off-duty, working security. @Brooklyn and Michigan?! So he gets to sue for his injuries. Cool.

Just Charlie's luck. He must not be Irish. St. Patrick's Parade Day is for weeding out the pretenders. Score another.

I met two near my aunt's house as well.

I mean, he met the guy paid to watch THIS intersection during the parade. By whom? The condos...or the restaurant?! Hoping Sunny brought some light to this dim hood.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Brookl...8xgTUEjVXUZyTQ
    Last edited by Gannon; March-12-13 at 07:28 PM.

Oh-boy! Ficano's probably doing the 'Harlem Shake' dance in happiness over this news!----
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-12-13 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Oh-boy! Ficano's is probably doing the 'Harlem Shake' dance in happiness over this news!
    Great! Now I have to run out and buy a can of Comet to get THAT vision out of my eyes.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; March-12-13 at 07:32 PM.

How will Charlie get out of this? Rehab, lawyer trying to plead it down? If there is a morals clause at Channel 2, which there probably is, after all Fanchon Stinger was let go, Charlie in deep poop.

hopefully he doesnt go in front of any judges he pissed off

Make that a can of Oven Cleaner! ROTFL! A vision indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Great! Now I have to run out and buy a can of Comet to get THAT vision out of my eyes.

Well, Charlie came off the chain. I was hoping he would get the goods on Ficano. I bet Channel 2 removes him from the air for a while.

Sam Riddle is probably burning the keys off his laptop hash-tag-twiting and FBooking this news while dancing!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-12-13 at 07:42 PM.

Yeah, but Fanchon had other association issues with Kwhyme and the boyz...while Charlie IS the stooge. He can say he was doing a story on police response to whores near high-end condos in Corktown.

And mean it.

LOL... oh the irony... the DPD was probably smiling ear-to-ear when they got to LeDuff...

Hope Miller doesn't go septic from the bite...

I can hear him now...A Taste of Sunny with some Honeys near the Brooklyn Street Deli...story at eleven.
    Last edited by Gannon; March-12-13 at 07:53 PM.

Gistok, a whole bunch of those guys drink with him at one of the bars in Corktown popular with the old-school police and fire folk on any random afternoon. He is well-known by the cops, that is why he was offered water and a cool-down by this guy first. Charlie can be a hot-headed ugly drunk when pressed, kinda the Jekyll to his regular Hyde.
    Last edited by Gannon; March-12-13 at 07:53 PM.

What a hot mess!

Sounds like he needs to adhere to George Thorogood's philosophy: "I Drink Alone"

Amending that to "I drink At Home"!!!!!! There have been some Leduff sitings.

Too bad it had to get to this!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-12-13 at 07:53 PM.

Gannon... now I'm confused... I thought Hyde was the bad guy?? lol... with Charlie... is there a good guy side??
    Last edited by Gistok; March-12-13 at 08:04 PM.

It is much more likely that the off-duty cop was hired by Nemo's a block away. Wonder if it actually happened on Brooklyn Street...or further west in the alley.

Did Nemo's have a tent for the day?!

That's right, Gistok...heh...I think you've got it!

Well he's not too bright. Going around and pissing everyone off in Wayne County including the judges and now he has to stand in front of one.

Well Leduff was on channel 7 tonight and the victim showed bandages on his fingers. Leduff said he didn't remember what happened lol.

Charlie LeDuff for City Council.

curious.. Mr. L's gonzo-journalist-as-fearless-crusader routine gets too shticky at times, despite the mostly worthy subjects covered; I saw his recent appearance on the Bill Maher show and he seemed almost angling to be a regular panelist.. And while folks like this are talented at their trades they seem inordinately prone to 'meltdown' incidents.. and in the case of the news biz [[on the Maher show, he went along with a gag on how he considers himself a reporter since "journalists are full of..."), traditionally, you're never supposed to become the story..

I figure Mr. L is too valuable to Fox 2 to just let him go; at the same time I don't see Mr. L as the type to do some pious mea culpa-- I see him maybe having some "exclusive one-on-one" session with Perkins and hoping that's the end of it..

Quote Originally Posted by jtf1972 View Post
    Charlie LeDuff for City Council.
    Perfect!

We get Barrow for mayor, and the EFM won't stand a chance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast