Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Home alone with Amazon Prime.

I've bought a few things I really could use. And a few things I've thought twice about.

All purchases were done rock bottom cheap and benefit a Detroit area no kill shelter. And I get a $3 digital movie/music rebate for non-essential shipping.

What have you bought online out of boredom so far ?
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-30-20 at 06:39 PM.

lol the only thing I have bought online was a $10 wall mount soap dispenser for my outside kitchen off of ebay,the listing said they were based out of Cali but when I noticed a foreign transaction fee on my statement I realized they were using the Cali address but actually operating out of China,it will probably be 4 month's before I see it,if I do.I would have never ordered it had I known the circumstances.

When ever I price stuff on Amazon as of late their prices are double if not triple of everybody else and in over 2 years,they have never had next day delivery like they listed it as,even if it is listed as being in their warehouse 3 miles away,the only reason I keep the prime is because of the streaming and even that is sketchy.

I have tried not to order online because the shipping availability is kinda flaky and you do not know if or when they will start prioritizing.

Having said that and being a small business that has had little time to actually work on my house for the last 3.5 I made myself a little honey do list and dumped $15k into the local small businesses in a matter of days,little projects like central air and new ducting,replacing my roof with metal,finish redoing the electrical and plumbing systems,just the little projects that should keep me busy for a couple of weeks anyways.

If I get too bored then yea,I have a tenancy to online shop for things that I thought that I could not live without,interesting how online shopping compulsiveness has made it to easy.

Some time back I bought a house for fix up,the person that I bought it from had to have spent 10 hours a day buying stuff off of QVC,2 complete bedrooms and the living room was stacked floor to ceiling with thousands of items still new in the box,she had never even opened the delivery package,but it was all little trinket stuff,50c $2 max.She just walked away.
    Last edited by Richard; March-31-20 at 12:17 AM.

Home alone with Amazon Prime.
    I'm not a shill for Amazon, just that some things are like a scratch off ticket if you're lucky. I just got a 90 day unlimited subscription to Amazon music for a cheap purchase. And have yet to use my 99 cent purchase of the new Joker movie.

I used to buy some stuff off a site named Wish, and if they didn't make their shipping deadline, you got a refund and the item for free. Just think, me with an endoscope and no proctology degree.

[[I use it for engine repair).
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-31-20 at 01:05 AM.

LOL I know the feeling,I thought about ordering one of those Philippine brides but then remembered the whole no flights thing and the real deal killer,no free shipping.