Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default The Official Kwame Verdict Contest Thread [Jury Reaches Verdict]

Pick the verdict; Guilty [[he goes to prison) Not Guilty [[he walks). Also pick the day/date and time the verdict is read. Johnny, what do we have for our winner?

Guilty, but not on all counts. February 22 @ 10:45 a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    Pick the verdict; Guilty [[he goes to prison) Not Guilty [[he walks). Also pick the day/date and time the verdict is read. Johnny, what do we have for our winner?
    One slightly used earring...

2/21/13 at 4:30 PM Guilty on all counts.

2/21/13 at 11:15 a.m. Guilty on RICO counts at least.

Changed when I found out the jury doesn't start deliberations until Tuesday.
    Last edited by Blueidone; February-15-13 at 11:06 PM.

2/22/13 at 3:30 PM. Guilty on less than half of the charges, he does 18 months at Club Fed and 5 years probation...[[I thru in the punishment for extra credit)

Hung jury resulting in mistrial due to a lone juror holding out. Everyone walks. 2/22/2013 4:30 pm.
    Last edited by bailey; February-15-13 at 01:13 PM.

I'm with Bailey on this one, I say they declare hung jury on 2/20/13 at 11:05 AM.

November 5, 2013: Elected Mayor of Detroit.
    2014: Tears down blight, uncovers the beautiful and lost rivers of Detroit, builds modern rowhouses, gets new Red Wings arena district done, creates regional alliance with other police departments, installs transit lines out to St. Clair and Lapeer counties.

2/21/13 after 2PM. Guilty on the majority of charges

OR

2/26/13 before 11AM. Hung jury due to one juror not going to let "His Boy" be brought down by "The Man"

guilty
    2/26 1:05pm

KWAME KILPATRICK [[GUILTY AS SIN!)

BENARD KILPATRICK [[NOT GUILTY)

BOBBY FERGUSON [[GUILTY)

VICTOR MERCADO [[ NOT GUILTY)

By hearing the testimony of the offensive witnesses. Kwame was involved in all major crimes. He accepted bribes from various private contractors. Taking Detroit city taxpayers for the luxuries and accepted gifts without paying restitutions. Kwame was sneaky, but he didn't get away from the law.

The Jury only hear small details about Bernard's involvement in Detroit City Businesses.

Bobby was involved in accepting bribes. Making sure that other private businesses are kept out and his businesses kept in.

Victor was less involved in city businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by nain rouge View Post
    November 5, 2013: Elected Mayor of Detroit.
    2014: Tears down blight, uncovers the beautiful and lost rivers of Detroit, builds modern rowhouses, gets new Red Wings arena district done, creates regional alliance with other police departments, installs transit lines out to St. Clair and Lapeer counties.
    Don't bogart that joint my friend...pass it on down the line... It must be some hi quality skunk Indo to boot to come up with that pipe dream.

Curious as to why you think it'll be a week or more.

If he skates, the feds and city will never live it down. Let's pray one jerk doesn't screw up a verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by 56packman View Post
    I'm with Bailey on this one, I say they declare hung jury on 2/20/13 at 11:05 AM.
    I seriously doubt a judge would allow that with 1 1/2 days of deliberation [[it starts Tuesday due to the holiday)

2/21/13 @ 3:05pm

Guilty on some, but not all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I seriously doubt a judge would allow that with 1 1/2 days of deliberation [[it starts Tuesday due to the holiday)
    I forgot about the "holiday"[[who besides the public sector get's president's day off?) Isn't it already with the jury? I was going with 5-6 days of deliberation before they report they are hopelessly deadlocked. .... so whatever that day would be.
    Last edited by bailey; February-15-13 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I'd say the same. Given the weight of this trial and the months of testimony, a judge wouldn't accept a hung decision so quickly.

If deliberations go for less than a week [[I'd say 2/25), I'd predict a lot of guilty charges given out. Maybe not the full list, but all will be receiving something.

If longer than a week, I think every subsequent day would bring us closer to watching KK and his boys skating out with no more than a scolding.

my guess is it will take the better part of a week-- at least-- to come to any type of "final" verdicts-- if they come to a final verdict at all.

The Federal Correctional Institution at Milan Michigan welcomes Kwame for an extended stay after the guilty verdict on Feb. 23rd. at 10:00 A.M.

February 27th and he will walk

Quote Originally Posted by 9606 Prest View Post
    The Federal Correctional Institution at Milan Michigan welcomes Kwame for an extended stay after the guilty verdict on Feb. 23rd. at 10:00 A.M.
    He is not eligible to go to Milan because his past criminal history will prevent him from being classified for low security prison classification. Expect him to go to McKean FCI in Pennsylvania,Cumberland FCI in Maryland,Gilmer FCI in West Virginia or Lexington FMC in Kentucky.

Whatcanwewinwhatcanwewinwhatcanwewin!!!!

Let's ask Captain Kirk:

"Expelled to the next meteor available in the future..... or he'll appeal."

He's got loads of money!!
    Last edited by Whitehouse; February-16-13 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Hung jury resulting in mistrial due to a lone juror holding out. Everyone walks. 2/22/2013 4:30 pm.

I'm with Bailey on the verdict. Never discount the potential for stupidity among the Jurors.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast