Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default The Klan. An outside the box solution for Detroit?

Could the Ku Klux Klan be a cure for what ails the city?

Detroit was booming 60-70 years ago. KKK was booming 60-70 years. Need I say more?

They could provide manpower and employ tactics that the neutered, politically correct, manpussy having modern "police" can't.

Gotta civilize these jive jungle bugs.

Face on the concrete.
    Run their pockets [[money wasn't gained legit anyway).
    Slam a garden house on a phone book balanced on their head.
    Feel up their girlfriends..

Really demoralize em.

If you see a single smiling black face, we have failed.

Looks like somebody hacked his account? The dialog is more on the realm of another recently joined poster.

Yeah why not have the Nazis run Oak Park, West Bloomfield, and Hamtramck while we are at it!

Seriously this is about one of the most stupidest and offensive things I've ever read.

Are they gonna wear white sheets and pillow cases over their heads? I give 'em about 10 minutes before they get what they deserve. An Outside the Brain solution for Detroit.

No. Now, go away.

I think Brizee is trying to make some irrational comparison between deploying the Michigan National Guard and the KKK.

Wow, pure ignorance or merely stupidity. I'm guessing both.

If you're going to say something that stupid Brizee, at least get your facts straight. The Klan was booming in the late teens and the early 20's. They kinda fizzled after the rape trial.

He's being satirical.

Don't move from where you are brizee. As soon as they find a working ambulance it will be on its way with suitably attired attendants [[sans pointy hats) to take you back to your box.
    Last edited by coracle; February-13-13 at 08:46 AM.

This is pure Brizee just stirring up the race card.
    Though the hacked aspect is possible, the guy says FUCK in every post

if its satirical, it's waaaaaay out there, I don't even think the British would understand that humor

I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83 View Post
    if its satirical, it's waaaaaay out there, I don't even think the British would understand that humor
    I thought it was pretty funny, and not really that much dumber than a lot of people's serious "outside-the-box" solutions. Then again, I'm German, so I can't tell a good joke from an engineering equation. Or something, I forget how the stereotype goes.

If brizee wanted to keep it going in proper DYes fashion, he'd respond to people's outraged comments with "this is why Detroit sucks, all you brain-dead Detroiters just want to keep doing the same old thing you've been doing since the 60s, how's that working out for y'all, definition of insanity amirite lololol" and then we'd all go back to fellating Dan Gilbert.

NO!

bringing the Klu Klux Klan to Detroit will a racial powder magazine ready to explode. The Klans and other would be white supremists group would never set foot to any black community to protest against their horrible histories unless their way of life is closely threatened.

Last time the KKK want to ran its racial operations in Detroit was under the support of mayor Charles Bowles. I'm glad he was recalled due to his numerous extortions.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    Could the Ku Klux Klan be a cure for what ails the city?

Detroit was booming 60-70 years ago. KKK was booming 60-70 years. Need I say more?
    Hahaha. Brizee, that is awesome! After weeks of watching people post crypto-racist "solutions" for Detroit on this board, that got me laughing. Bravo! XD

This kind of poor taste isn't funny. Nice try. Didn't work.

Some people seem to need a bit of a readjustment on their satire meter.

This is certainly no less funny [[or stupid, or racist) than the posts about calling in the National Guard or resurrecting STRESS.

Detroit is the most blatantly racist city i've ever lived in. Will someone remove this post?

According to Southern Poverty Law Center there is some kind of KKK organization in Fraser [[not to disparage Fraser).

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    According to Southern Poverty Law Center there is some kind of KKK organization in Fraser [[not to disparage Fraser).
    Think Brizee went over to the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Think Brizee went over to the other side?
    Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYCR View Post
    Detroit is the most blatantly racist city i've ever lived in. Will someone remove this post?
    The original post is most certainly an example of satire. Try to understand this post, which uses blatant racist language, by comparing it with some of the coded racism of some recent posts on this board.

Satire may make people uncomfortable, but it's often a weapon against injustice. I say let it stand.

Just having fun out here.

Sarcasm and assholishness runs in my family at least 4 generations deep.

Like heart disease. Or addictive personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    SPLC also shows three skinhead organizations in Detroit proper. Where is the pool for their membership? They must really be small organizations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast