Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default how's about a new bridge to Belle Isle?

Something like this:

Name:  New Bridge.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  96.5 KB

Too many guns around, it would get punctured every other night.

^^^ Funny ----! But at least someone could be employed for the patching and re-inflation processes.

Give that job to one of your favorite Detroit 'blow-hard' politicians!
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-08-13 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Funny ----! But at least someone could be employed for the patching and and re-inflation processes.
    The re-inflation could be handled by Mr. Kilpatrick, or maybe Mr. Riddle?

That's an image! ----

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    The re-inflation could be handled by Mr. Kilpatrick, or maybe Mr. Riddle?

Another silly "What if...." or "how about...." There isn't enough money to take care of the Isle properly so the answer is to buy a new Bridge to get there unless you're driving.

^^^ I hear you, but I think this thread is more levity than the idea of an actual new bridge to the isle.

We might not ever make any improvements to Belle Isle and will watch it slowly decay, but at least we really stuck it to the man! That'll show Snyder!

Yep, pretty stupid. Plus I did not see much sticking it to Jenny when she was running the show... but she was the right party thus received a pass!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yep, pretty stupid. Plus I did not see much sticking it to Jenny when she was running the show... but she was the right party thus received a pass!
    Investment in Michigan by non-Michigan companies under Jenny - top 5 nationally her last four years. Under Snyder? #48 last year, 44 in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Investment in Michigan by non-Michigan companies under Jenny - top 5 nationally her last four years. Under Snyder? #48 last year, 44 in 2011
    Source, please?