Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Sam Riddle is out of prison, and SURPRISE! He's talking.

I am eager to see who he works with now. What he does with his gifts and talents.

I sense a greater depth from him, an aura of honesty that he never had before.

Something is different about Sam after prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I am eager to see who he works with now. What he does with his gifts and talents.

I sense a greater depth from him, an aura of honesty that he never had before.

Something is different about Sam after prison.
    He's unemployed? My guess is he'll be picked up by Duggan.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; February-07-13 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    He's unemployed? My guess is he'll be picked up by Duggan.
    So that might be the definition of political quandary for me. But I wouldn't be surprised. And it would take a whole helluva lot more than Riddle [[and his magic) to make Duggan shine in my gaze. Still too much McNamara dung dulling him.
    Last edited by Gannon; February-07-13 at 08:04 AM.

I could see him going on the paid lecture circuit. For him to get right back into political "consulting" could pull him right back into the same mess as before, lol, but maybe it's like the aging boxers who just can't resist one more battle..

He has always reminded me of Morgan Freeman. It's hard not to like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    So that might be the definition of political quandary for me. But I wouldn't be surprised. And it would take a whole helluva lot more than Riddle [[and his magic) to make Duggan shine in my gaze. Still too much McNamara dung dulling him.
    Hence my sarcastic post.

He's no Morgan Freeman, he's just a good con man.
    What ever happened to the Mary Waters shotgun caper. That stuff was priceless

Time to walk away, time to run - let it go. He's had his 5 min. of fame, or whatever. He's so slick, too slick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    I could see him going on the paid lecture circuit. For him to get right back into political "consulting" could pull him right back into the same mess as before, lol, but maybe it's like the aging boxers who just can't resist one more battle..
    My first thought when I read your post was "Who would pay to hear this guy speak?" Then I remembered that Kwame has been getting paid for speaking engagements and I realized you have a good point.

We need to get MonCon back into the action.

Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    We need to get MonCon back into the action.
    CC elections are coming up!

Sam the Sham[[e) Comedy tour.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    Sam the Sham[[e) Comedy tour.
    Two big horns, and a woolly jaw...... The jokes are becoming increasingly less funny as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    He has always reminded me of Morgan Freeman.
    I think we have a body double! Yes, Grady from Sanford and Son.Name:  grady riddle.jpg
Views: 7068
Size:  11.7 KBName:  grady-wilson.jpg
Views: 3492
Size:  59.1 KB

I'd swear I'm looking at twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Two big horns, and a woolly jaw...... The jokes are becoming increasingly less funny as time goes on.
    Jokes? Is that what they are? Then why I am not laughing?

Sam Riddle is a jive turkey. He makes all the right noises to indicate his newfound piety. But you know he's a snake, and if you get bit, you only have yourself to blame. Sam will tell you that for free.

Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    He's no Mo ever happened to the Mary Waters shotgun caper. That stuff was priceless
    Wow last time I seen Sam he was wearing a wife beater and ironing he clothes at some west side apartment a couple summer ago. Now he's back in action and he was on evening Action News @ 7 the other night and he said that Detroit was the only place he knew where you could go to prison for 2 year and come out with more credibility than when you went in. He's a real straw!
    Name:  sam.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  34.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ggores View Post
    Wow last time I seen Sam he was wearing a wife beater and ironing he clothes at some west side apartment a couple summer ago. Now he's back in action and he was on evening Action News @ 7 the other night and he said that Detroit was the only place he knew where you could go to prison for 2 year and come out with more credibility than when you went in. He's a real straw!
    Name:  sam.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  34.1 KB
    Didn't you watch the "interview"? The Lord has saved him, he's a changed man.

I saw him on Let It Rip last night and he was an embarrassment. He was making awkwardly bad jokes and he used the word 'plantation' to talk about the state's 'interference' in Detroit affairs and called it 'race politics'. That gets me soooooo fired up. SLAVERY IN THIS COUNTRY IS OVER!!!! STOP USING THE WORD PLANTATION! THE STATE IS TRYING TO FIX THE GIANT MESS THAT THE ELECTED LEADERS OF DETROIT CREATED! Moron.....

He really said all that.
    Its not as easy to scam money in Detroit anymore. Is that the problem?

He along with a lot of other obstructionists love to throw slavery into the conversation. They don't know the first thing about being a slave or about being on a plantation.
    Last edited by dmike76; February-08-13 at 02:34 PM.