Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Parole Violations - Kwame Kilpactrick Sent Back to Jail

Kwame Donors??

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/erik-rayford/2a/aa4/236

http://yams.sbcelginil.org/index.php...:demo-articles

And of course [[no images) Dr. Natashia Dooley... someone whom KK had been linked to romantically in the past.... wonder what Carlita will think when she reads the 14 counts and comes across her name as a donor?

He gets dinged multiple times for the exact same thing. Slow learner? But it does look like 9 and 10 are two counts for the exact same thing, different rules, same dates and same action.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Kwame Donors??

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/erik-rayford/2a/aa4/236

http://yams.sbcelginil.org/index.php...:demo-articles

And of course [[no images) Dr. Natashia Dooley... someone whom KK had been linked to romantically in the past.... wonder what Carlita will think when she reads the 14 counts and comes across her name as a donor?
    I'm so fucking sick of these fucking "pastors." You'd have to be stuck on stupid to follow one of these charlatan assholes who plaster their face everywhere and then bankroll felons [[after they buy their own Bentleys, of course).

"a mentor and a visionary" what kind of a narcissistic son of a bitch...oh yeah, a friend of the Kilpatricks, of course! Let's look at the books of Reverend Brooks while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    I'm so fucking sick of these fucking "pastors." You'd have to be stuck on stupid to follow one of these charlatan assholes who plaster their face everywhere and then bankroll felons [[after they buy their own Bentleys, of course).

"a mentor and a visionary" what kind of a narcissistic son of a bitch...oh yeah, a friend of the Kilpatricks, of course! Let's look at the books of Reverend Brooks while we're at it.
    That "reverend" wants to send a million bibles to Africa... now doesn't that sound like the makings of a "money unaccountable" project?

Why only three days!

Why are any of the Kilpatricks still on the news? Go away already!

Once a thug always a thug! That KING KWAME doing his black thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic01 View Post
    Why only three days!
    And not even three FULL days...Friday afternoon to Monday morning...maybe when he agreed to it he thought he'd count 'em like Jesus and be representin' on Sunday in full display.

I mean, somebody is expecting him to be a Savior...

Insanely, he remains resistant to the most standard restrictions anyone on else probation of his type would have to abide to... Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Insanely, he remains resistant to the most standard restrictions anyone on else probation of his type would have to abide to... Duh!
    It appears politicans are part of the elite in the country. Even democrats.

No surprises there... behavior does not seem to confine well within neat partisan structures!

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    It appears politicans are part of the elite in the country. Even democrats.

Is this our Ms. Dooley?! Is she the mysterious Karmen Slowski or whatever that anonymously-named spa-getter was?!

http://execed.utk.edu/Uploads/Images...a%20Dooley.jpg

"Me? You're sending me back to jail? Kwame? I don't think I understand what you're saying."

Makes you wonder how many people have been holding his loot. He just makes occasional small deposits from time to time. He's not even smart enough to do that right

I have to go where?
    Name:  kwame.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  10.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Vic01 View Post
    Why only three days!
    Ultimately, he is entitled to a hearing on the allegations. If a Judge or parole board finds the violations were committed typically by a preponderance of the evidence [[think 50% plus one or more likely than not) then they will take further actions.

I suppose probation/parole could hold him in-custody pending an inititial appearance on the allegations and seek to keep him in pending resolution of it. If I had to hazard a guess they probably don't want to interfere with the federal case any more than they have to. Which makes sense to me. Get that case to a jury then deal with him on the alleged violations

Let's give him a nice get away package for many years. He won't be smirking for long.

They dont want to mess with him to much in the middle of the trial.

Placed in isolation for parole violation? Sorry, confinement is proper, but isolation is overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    Placed in isolation for parole violation? Sorry, confinement is proper, but isolation is overkill.
    Isolation is so the other inmates don't witness his priviledges behind bars. Everyone would want carry-out and cell phone service, and their own thermostat.

Well, at least isolation entitles him to conjugal visits. I am sure he is preparing a list to give to his guard.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Well, I doubt that any of the so-called "pastors" that have come up have a legitimate Theological degree. Nothing in the world that says Joe Gump can't just hang that title in front of his name. That or Reverend, or Bishop, or Whatever. I love to paraphrase Henry Ford in saying "Religion is bunk".

I thought that quote about religion is attributed to Thomas Edison, and Henry Ford was quoted as saying that history is bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    I thought that quote about religion is attributed to Thomas Edison, and Henry Ford was quoted as saying that history is bunk.
    Henry Ford said it. I said I paraphrased by inserting Religion for History.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast