Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default In Spite of Snyder's Lame Duck Right to Work Ruling....

This is nothing but hyperbole. Companies aren't knocking fences down to re-locate here.

Well only 795,410 more jobs to go til' we get back to the year 2000 job levels.

These are not plans that have been made since December. RTW had nothing to do with it, although the News will jump on anything to claim it did. The News has always been rabidly anti-union. Still good news if manufacturing jobs are coming back.

GUSHI Guest

Majority of these job aren't in the D,

Quote Originally Posted by GUSHI View Post
    Majority of these job aren't in the D,
    And I guarantee they all will be barely over minimum wage. So who cares? They will be "Walmart wages" so the Republicans can continue to line their pockets. That's what RTW gets you.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; February-04-13 at 11:22 AM.

Plans, desires, & considerations don't count to me. There's nothing concrete in them as they can always change. I need to see an end result. Until these 4500+ jobs actually materialize, you've not succeeded.