Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Where are the Contrails?

Has anybody noticed there aren't any contrails in the sky anymore? Not since Bush left office. Wonder what kind of program he was operating.

There have been a few threads on the forum in the last 2-3 months about the contrails.Bush might be gone but the contrails remain.

I saw them this weekend, at 13 Mile and Van Dyke, and commented about them to my fiancée, who childed me about listening to "pseudo scientists" on Coast to Coast, with George Noory.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; July-01-09 at 06:07 PM.

Oh, they're there.

Thought about some conversation here just the other day when another X appeared from no-where in an otherwise clear sky.

If it were random, that particular X wouldn't be the first thing to form nearly every time they linger...and when they linger, they are usually chemtrails not contrails.

No matter what MikeM says...heh. Pretty sure he has to say whatever they want him to in order to keep his license to fly!

Well, all I can say about it is this, there haven't been near to usual amount of Chemtrails as there had been previously. Bush was just trying to poison us to get ALL the money...

ccbatson Guest

Sigh...what is the problem with contrails [[he asked them knowingly)?

Mama, Are you sure Bush knew what a contrail is?

But maybe he was clued in on the chemtrails.

ccbatson Guest

Mama Jackson...Are you related to Gannon?