Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    They mentioned a prime suspect and were searching for him, but I don't remember what the outcome was.
    One guy was arrested, but later released by police.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterhuntPrincess View Post
    I'm sure that the kids who got shot probably know who is to blame. If I had been at the gas station that day I would have been on the ground playing dead, so I wouldnt have seen anything either...
    According to DPD, one of the seven kids was a gang member; presumably targeted by other gang members. However, he isn't talking.

The others were essentially collateral damage.

Posted: 4:41 p.m. July 18, 2010
    Teen charged with shooting 7 students at Detroit bus stop

Associated Press
    DETROIT -- An 18-year-old has been charged with trying to murder seven students who were shot at a bus stop near a Detroit school.

Police Chief Warren Evans said Sunday that Jeffrey Brooks is a suspect in the June 30, 2009, attack near Cody Ninth Grade Academy.

Brooks was arraigned Sunday on seven counts each of assault with intent to murder and felonious assault, and one count of having a firearm during a felony.

Police say two masked men opened fire on the students. Evans says a 20-year-old "person of interest" in the shooting is jailed on a first-degree murder charge in a separate case.

Demetrius Hinton is accused in the Aug. 11, 2009, shooting of a 42-year-old and wounding of another man during a robbery. He surrendered July 12.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010071...troit-bus-stop

Good, The long are of the law han finally caught that gangbanger. But there still more gangs to be caught or be killed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7