Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default A little light being shed on the law firm Bing/Dillon/Snyder were so enamored with.

But of course!!!

I also passively heard that Andy Dillon went to school with some of the guys over at Miller Canfield. Thus, it's not too much of a stretch to assume he was simply looking out for his fellow alumni when he forced this contract down the city's throat.

Its funny that this city has been riddled with the corruption of no bid contracts since the times Old CY wouldn't give contracts to whites but as soon as one of those waskally wepublicians are even connected to a firm that got a no bid its post worthy. :O

Since Miller Canfield is the State's largest law firm and very venerable, I don't doubt that most prominent Michiganians went to school with someone now or previously employed at the law firm. I did.
    So one of the stakeholders is suing to get his place back? On the west side of the State? How does this shed light on the Detroit situation?

I have no problem with Miller Canfield. They are, as SWMAP said, a very large, venerable law firm that has served in this area [[and others) for many, many years. And, like any other corporation, they may have disputes with employees. I think the integrity of Miller Canfield is well known, whereas, if the Clowncil had been able to which attorney to use, I would be almost certain that there would be a fight about whose best crony to use.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    Since Miller Canfield is the State's largest law firm and very venerable, I don't doubt that most prominent Michiganians went to school with someone now or previously employed at the law firm. I did.
    So one of the stakeholders is suing to get his place back? On the west side of the State? How does this shed light on the Detroit situation?
    That's not what I wrote.

I said it's simply a look at the actual firm. Nothing more nothing less.

Yeah, you totally have no opinon of this, and are insinuating absolutely nothing with the loaded title of you link. lol Whether I agree or disagree is irrelevant, but I hate it when people won't own their sh%t.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexlin View Post
    Yeah, you totally have no opinon of this, and are insinuating absolutely nothing with the loaded title of you link. lol Whether I agree or disagree is irrelevant, but I hate it when people won't own their sh%t.
    And I hate when people keep fucking putting words in my mouth, so I guess we both better get over it.

I don't what it is about this forum that users think I'm afraid to post my true feelings on a subject.

I assure you I'm not.