Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: ToledoYes!...?

Default ToledoYes!...?

Anyone know of a Toledo based forum similar to DetroitYes? I
    am in need of this forum to be replicated in Toledo so I can ask all sorts of questions ...Like where was such and such located, does anyone have a picture of such and such place..etc.

you all are so awesome i need you cloned Ohio style

Looks interesting. I forwarded that URL to some friends of mine from Toledo now living in Vegas. Thanks for that link, wheels.

toledotalk.com

i live in toledo...what do you need to know?

Ms. D i am looking for pictures of 218 Superior street in toldeo when it was the Mutal Savings Association [[it was there as of 1917 and survived for a while i believe) would also be interestd if someone could tell me how long the Mutal Savings operated before it closed. I believe that at one point the Schmitt company was also located at 218 Superior possibly before it became the MSA so its possible there were 2 different buildings.
    Also looking for information on and the locations/ possible photo's of the Schmitt Brewing & Eagle Brewing Co. in toledo[[ the breweries operated at the turn of the century)

thanks for the 2 leads @noise and wheels!

I LOVE the Toledo Zoo!

LOL Honky Tonk..who doesnt? that zoo is AHHHmazing