Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default "Apocalypse Man" shot in Detroit?...

I never watch this History Channel series that began in 2010 until the other night. While Rudy Reyes was going through vacant homes and buildings, I thought what looked like the skyline of downtown Detroit in the background.

Was this series shot in Detroit? Anyone here see it being filmed or take part in its production?

Who's Apocalypse Man and why did they shoot him?

Oh I see, the movie. Here you go. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663972/

"Apocalypse Man" is one of those survival series akin to Doomsday Preppers that runs on the History Channel. Rudy Reyes is a former Marine corporal and martial arts guy that rummages around vacant buildings and vacant neighborhoods looking for useful stuff. I am not familiar with Reyes, except for what I saw of him a few days ago on TV, or any movie by similar name.

There were glimpses of downtown buildings that look like downtown Detroit that caught my attention.

Here's a sample [[43 minutes total duration):

Seems to be shot in Detroit. What drawbridge is that in episode 1 though? At first I thought it the Rouge but It seems way to small. The second part of E1 is most def the Packard.