Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default It's a Joumana Bonanza!

Hope everyone heals well, but I'm betting everyone took down that number on the side of the bus.

That driver must've been flying...from the looks of the backend of that SUV, plus the dynamics of making it flip.

Wonder what the backstory is on this one. Those buses just FLY through this area, on Conner...St. Jean...and Mack over that bridge.

Does anyone else think Ms. Joumana looks more like Janice the muppet as the years go by?

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    Does anyone else think Ms. Joumana looks more like Janice the muppet as the years go by?
    Wow, nailed it! I could never quite pin it down.

All I know is she induces a wee bit o' jokepanic in my favorite gal whenever three buses pin her in while driving to work in the morning. I'll never forget that first call...

Ive noticed someone has been painting eye patches on her bus ads. LL

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    "as the years go by" was unnecessarily cruel but I see what you mean now. LOL!

Now watch her use that graphic to sue Jim Henson's estate for using her likeness.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-12-12 at 09:03 PM.

HA!!! The resemblance is striking! The photoshopped lips remind me of the Joker too. That broad is weird looking! She's copying Sam and banking on frivolous "injury" lawsuits. I can just hear the stories that must be told and how these lawyers coach people into thinking they really deserve a "compen$ation". Isn't michigan a state where there is no cap on medical benefits or something?

I'm thinking she hired this person's plastic surgeon: