Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Bagger Dave's coming to Detroit's downtown in 2013

Detroit — Would you like a burger to go with those chicken wings?

The company that franchises Bagger Dave's Legendary Burgers has announced it has signed a long-term lease for a new restaurant in downtown Detroit.

The new BD's will open in 2013 and will be adjacent to the new Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant now under construction in the former Odd Fellows building at 1211 Randolph St.

Based on the comments in the Detroit News article I would assume that the "adjacent" white building to the left of Buffalo Wild Wings is the location in question....

http://headsupdetroit.com/blog/?p=422

Yeah it was a barber shop I use to get my hair cut there :-)
    I'd be interested to see the change ??? hummmmm ?

I'll go to these new restaurants just to see how they've adapted these historic structures for new use. Not a fan of Bagger Dave's burgers, and BWW food is so not healthy. But I'm sure I can find a brew or two to enjoy while I'm there!!!

I'd rather see another Nemos or Millers.

Not Miller's. It's vastly over-rated, just like Brandon Inge was.

Quote Originally Posted by dmike76 View Post
    Not Miller's. It's vastly over-rated, just like Brandon Inge was.
    I agree, my sister has to have them whenever she is in town maybe its a UM-D thing? How about substituting Casey's?

Miller's just ain't what it used to be, I do not like eating off the paper wrap, the french fries are not good and they don't grill onions and the fried ones are really awful. Casey's, Nemo's and the Mercury serve way better burgers.

Shollin Guest

i hadn't even heard of Bagger Dave's before. I thought it was a grocery store.

I'm excited about this news, wonder if they'll have any good lunch specials. Their sweet potato chips with the honey dipping sauce are amazing, and the burgers aren't bad either. Presumably, it also will be another place with some good local craft beer downtown which is always a plus.