Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default My Life - 50 Cent, Eminem - video.

Some familiar locations and faces.

Eh...I like it. It's not really approaching my favorites on Bad Meets Evil 2. Eminem's flow is a little weak but the beat is more than decent.

I like it too. Im gettin old so I really dont know the Adam guy. The only places I saw familiar was possibly the inside of that church on Rosa Parks at the start but really could be inside a lot of churches. I noticed the old Pawn on Mich Ave at the end. I loved that place when it was open, although I lost a good hammer drill to them some yrs back lol.

I knew when the video was shot that they were in MCS. Didn't know there was a helicopter buzzing around though. Did anyone witness this?

There was people complaining about lights in their windows on the news that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eAT1OeMSQNI