Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Bill Schuette still fighting the Affordable Care Act

No insults. Just sick of the guy.

Supreme Court okayed it.

Michigan overwhelmingly reelected Barack Obama.

Fucking move on already and stop politicking.

"Fucking move on already and stop politicking."

Amen.

He only cares about his next Republican primary.

F-- the Tea Party.

Quote Originally Posted by corktownyuppie View Post
    F-- the Tea Party.
    YUPPIE! Oh my.......

4 words.
    Long Stroll Short Pier.

JVB Guest

Every Doctor I've talked to hates it, and the insurance industry loves it - what could possibly go wrong?

Almost makes you long for Mike Cox... doesn't it.... At least he mainly screwed around behind his wife's back... this guy is screwing everybody...

F-- the Tea Party.
    I thought yuppies were part of the republican establishment!?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    I thought yuppies were part of the republican establishment!?
    Seriously? This isn't 1984. There's been a civil war brewing in the Republican Party that will likely come to a reckoning very soon. Fiscally conservative, but politically pragmatic and socially progressive as well, the moderate Republicans are being kicked out of GOP left and right. Several incumbent Republican senators will be facing competition in the 2014 primaries from within their own party.

The GOP is slowly getting overrun by the tea party. And the moderate Republicans getting kicked out are finding more and more that they're not welcome, turning them into independents.

By the way, I voted for Snyder and Obama, and I support both. I still stand by my original statement. F--- the Tea Party.

Being one of the few employers on here I will be forced to lay off most of my staff or cut hours so everyone is treated as a part time employee. Everyone one on here is going to get F***KED very hard and most will loose their jobs or have their hours and take home pay SEVERELY cut!
    Last edited by p69rrh51; November-24-12 at 09:17 PM.

Is this Schuette turd still trying to wage that war against Medical Cannabis? How's that working out for him?

I think one of the dispensaries I used to frequent in Ann Arbor got shut down because of this jackass. I guess the state didn't need tax revenue.

serpico Guest

Bill Schuette needs to be tested for crack cocaine use....

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    Being one of the few employers on here I will be forced to lay off most of my staff or cut hours so everyone is treated as a part time employee. Everyone one on here is going to get F***KED very hard and most will loose their jobs or have their hours and take home pay SEVERELY cut!
    Do you employ more than 50 full-time employees? If not, then you're exempt from the requirement to cover your employees. If you do, then...yes, I can understand why you'd be angry.

Nah, if he was doing lots of coke he'd probably get something useful done. He's probably either a huge drinker or pill popper. That would explain why he's a shill for the pharmaceutical companies. If people had cheap easy access to cannabis, they probably wouldn't drink as much booze [[in theory) or need a pill for everything that's "wrong" with them.

the guy is a power-mad sociopath

Do you employ more than 50 full-time employees? If not, then you're exempt from the requirement to cover your employees. If you do, then...yes, I can understand why you'd be angry.
    No I don't but my personal requirements will force changes, and everyone I know who is a manager or employs over 50 are all planning on reducing staff and hours.

No I don't but my personal requirements will force changes, and everyone I know who is a manager or employs over 50 are all planning on reducing staff and hours.
    Understood, and understandable.

I'm bringing in a public policy professor from the U of M to talk about the pro's, cons, unknowns, and unintended consequences from the ACA. One thing that many experts agree on...when you mess with something that makes up 5-10% of GDP, no one knows exactly how it's all gonna shake out.

Understood, and understandable.

I'm bringing in a public policy professor from the U of M to talk about the pro's, cons, unknowns, and unintended consequences from the ACA. One thing that many experts agree on...when you mess with something that makes up 5-10% of GDP, no one knows exactly how it's all gonna shake out.
    Now that is exactly what we need! Please keep us informed when the event is scheduled I for one would love to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    No insults. Just sick of the guy.

Supreme Court okayed it.

Michigan overwhelmingly reelected Barack Obama.

Fucking move on already and stop politicking.

yeah, bend over and take it

thought no one on their first day in prison.........

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    yeah, bend over and take it

thought no one on their first day in prison.........
    Oh the irony... coming from an alias named "Goose"....

being one of the few employers on here i will be forced to lay off most of my staff or cut hours so everyone is treated as a part time employee. Everyone one on here is going to get f***ked very hard and most will loose their jobs or have their hours and take home pay severely cut!
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that Scrooge-like diatribe. I'm glad that I don't work for you.
    It becomes painfully obvious that you care little for any of your employees,and consider them easily replaceable commodities.

Here's a hint. If you avail yourself of the tax credits inherent in the program, and include a program so your employees share your costs, your exposure will be a lot less than you think.

And, by the way, by NOT providing health care, that forces your employees into public options which YOU are paying for anyway.

Seriously?
    Of course not, but I see you are!

JVB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by townonenorth View Post
    Thanks for that Scrooge-like diatribe. I'm glad that I don't work for you.
    It becomes painfully obvious that you care little for any of your employees,and consider them easily replaceable commodities.
    I always laugh when I hear rhetoric like this. For some reason people assume anyone that runs a business is rich and can easily spare the extra money for added taxes and expenses.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast