Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default What is going on on Woodward right now?

There seems to be lots of activity along Woodward. Is everyone getting here early for the Lion's game or something. Lots of kids too. I saw some guy walking down the street with a ladder. I thought he might break into a house so I tackled him and took his ladder away. For some reason his kids started crying like I took a parade away from them or something.

Not quite sure either. Lots of trailers, lights, and some temporary stands have been erected on Hudson's site.

I think it might be another occupy protest, but I'm only 99% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    There seems to be lots of activity along Woodward. Is everyone getting here early for the Lion's game or something. Lots of kids too. I saw some guy walking down the street with a ladder. I thought he might break into a house so I tackled him and took his ladder away. For some reason his kids started crying like I took a parade away from them or something.
    People are getting ready for the Black Friday sale @ Moosejaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    People are getting ready for the Black Friday sale @ Moosejaw.
    My take on it is that the city, being so broke, had finally came up with the money to hold the Labor Day Parade. Dave Bing, everyone's favorite Mayor, will be the Grand Marshall and Sante Claus telling us that we had not been nice but naughty. He is not going to deliver the gifts this year

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    My take on it is that the city, being so broke, had finally came up with the money to hold the Labor Day Parade. Dave Bing, everyone's favorite Mayor, will be the Grand Marshall and Sante Claus telling us that we had not been nice but naughty. He is not going to deliver the gifts this year
    I heard through a reliable source that Santa Claus is really Rick Snyder.

Crystal Crittendon is the Grinch who saved Christmas

It's such a nice day Victor Martinez and Torii Hunter decided to take batting practice. The two clowns with the ladder trying to go over the wall were Brandon Inge and Ryan Raburn.
    Last edited by 401don; November-22-12 at 09:22 AM.

I think it's another City Council protest. I saw a bunch of clowns earlier......

No I think it was the secret contributors to Council Prez Charles Pugh's PAC fund... trying to protest the criticism of him...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Such negativity. The weather is good.
    And, we got so much to thankful for.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post
    Such negativity. The weather is good.
    And, we got so much to thankful for.
    Big difference in negativity and sarcastic humor... and then there's the matter of the conjugation of the verb "be".... especially when you have your own blog...