Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking for Plumber & Electrician Recommendations

I will be purchasing a house in Detroit within the next month or so. I need to find a good Electrician and Plumber.

Can anyone on this forum recommend anyone?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tracy

>>I will be purchasing a house in Detroit within the next month or so. I need to find a good Electrician and Plumber.
    >>I will be purchasing a house in Detroit within the next month or so.
    >>purchasing a house in Detroit
    Joke post?

Just kidding. Sorry I can't make any recommendations. But good for you for moving into the city. Which neighbourhood are you moving into?

Dennis Jackson @ Aries Plumbing. [[313) 872-2933

Hi,

No joke. I am a web developer and my goal is to work totally from home in the next 6 months to a year.

The house is located between Redford and Hamtramck.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Leaf Rag View Post
    Dennis Jackson @ Aries Plumbing. [[313) 872-2933
    Hey Maple Leaf,

Have you had work done by this company? How would you rate them?

Thanks,
    Tracy

Welcome to Detroit Tracy!
    If this thread disappears, it'll likely have gotten moved to DYES Connections... where threads of this type are usually found. Good luck in your new home!

John the Plumber 586-758-0285
    I have known John for 20+ years. He's the sole proprietor so prices are reasonable and he specializes in vintage plumbing repairs.
    He's worked in our families Indian Village home as well as several others, at three historic theaters I have managed, and our 150 year old church downtown.

Good Luck!

Lorax Guest

G. Gordon Liddy, formerly of Club Fed, now a fascist right wing talkshow host.

He wasn't a very good plumber.

I have had great luck with Mango Plumbing in Redford. They have replaced the plumbing in two different homes I have owned and I think they are great. I don't know which areas of town they work in.

Thanks for all the great leads for Plumbers! I'll start a new thread in DY-Detroit connections for an Electrician.