Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Marilyn Monroe Curiosity and More

The Freep is reporting that Playboy is publishing a tribute to Marilyn Monroe for the 50th anniversary of her strange death...and even stranger life.

It reminded me that when I was perusing the hard-copies of LIFE magazine...while attempting to prove the provenance of an image in possible whistleblower Andrew D. Basiago's testimony...they published a full-frontal nude photo of her in 1952.

Imagine any mainstream magazine publishing a full-frontal nude photo of ANY celebrity...let alone one who was obviously being introduced to the world-at-large as the modern Cinderella. THAT is the curiosity. I believe it was her dawning as the very first 'Presidential Model' MK-ULTRA mind-controlled asset of the newly-created secret government of the USA.

If anyone doubts that this MK-ULTRA stuff is possible, they simply need to learn that a subsequent owner of Marilyn's Brentwood home discovered a very complex network of surveillance cameras and microphones throughout the house. Her death was 'witnessed' by someone. They remain in the shadows even now.

Some believe Bobby Kennedy was IN THE ROOM when Marilyn died. That he and his brother-in-law Peter Lawford supervised her consumption of that strange, large prescription she was given by her doctors. That would be what they held over HIS head in subsequent years to keep the truth about his brother's death hidden. But she needed to be 'dealt with', threatening his brother John's public reputation and then some.

I suspect that this mess with Petraus involves women within the same program, which was 'supposed' to end decades ago. There is too much that is too weird about that whole deal, the nation knows every detail about his relationships now...and when that one 'socialite' showed up on the scene, my conspiracy antennae started tingling powerfully. All to influence his testimony before those in the Senate Oversight Committee...I'm betting he resigned and made it all public so it wouldn't have power and attempted control over him.

Reminded me that I met a woman in a NM rest stop off I-40 many years ago that I'm convinced was another Presidential Model...assigned to a high-ranking senator for twenty years. She related her story to me, of patterned abuse covered by some in the Secret Service...especially some event in Europe that particularly disturbed her. Luckily, I took her picture, and would love to find something in the public record linking her to a senator. She wouldn't name him, but I suspect it was Byrd.

And yeah, this would all be co-ordinated by the same organization I suspect brings us the Hum. whatever. Yeah, I know...prove it. Unfortunately, the linear path has been obscured, this stuff has to be discovered by inference and association.

For instance, we cannot prove that GHW Bush and Nixon were directly involved with JFK's murder, but both were in Dallas that day...and both lied about that to their biographers. As more data became available, all damning, there was no other conclusion to be made. They were.

What a way to start a day...thanks for following along.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-17-12 at 11:14 AM.

I've long considered Marilyn's death the 'hinge' of the twentieth-century history timeline...everything has been unhinged ever since. Progressively worse in every way. She was the harbinger of America's lost innocence.

It was bludgeoned to death in the sixties.

There is also considerable evidence that most of Hollywood is under the same control...and my step-father used to say Nashville was filled with some of the worst people he'd ever met. He would allude to truly evil episodes he witnessed during his time on the Grand Ol' Opry [[which I need to research, he picked pedal steel and had a brief glimpse of fame...but I'm shy on the specifics of the timing).

I found this on-line, and it makes for some truly spectacular reading. I'm still trying to process it all. http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html

THIS is the stuff that fuels me...and legion of others in the conspiracy fringe watching over everything for those who have not yet dared to care.

Here is a well-written blog on the subject. I'm still trying to find solid proof of the surveillance stuff found in MM's home in the 70s...but since the mainstream media is totally controlled by these same spooks [[confirmed by G. Gordon Liddy in the early 80s while on his book-selling tour, as witnessed by me at a session he gave at the UofM-Dearborn)...it will be tough to find documentation that skeptics will easily accept.

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/201...died-here.html

I've long believed she was 'put down' by the Kennedys, either by their direct hand, or at least on JFK's personal orders. Somehow, she became a liability and had to be dealt with, but we will probably never know the details.

Along those lines, I also feel the Kennedys may have been one of the most corrupt and devious families of the time and have never understood their canonization by the press and public.

JVB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Reminded me that I met a woman in a NM rest stop off I-40 many years ago that I'm convinced was another Presidential Model...assigned to a high-ranking senator for twenty years. She related her story to me, of patterned abuse covered by some in the Secret Service...especially some event in Europe that particularly disturbed her. Luckily, I took her picture, and would love to find something in the public record linking her to a senator. She wouldn't name him, but I suspect it was Byrd.
    Any reason you can't post that picture here?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I've long believed she was 'put down' by the Kennedys, either by their direct hand, or at least on JFK's personal orders. Somehow, she became a liability and had to be dealt with, but we will probably never know the details.

Along those lines, I also feel the Kennedys may have been one of the most corrupt and devious families of the time and have never understood their canonization by the press and public.
    I won't comment on the junior branch of the family... but Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. really was a sleazebag. In the late 1920s he attempted to get control of the west coast theatre chain known as PANTAGES.

Supposedly he hired an underage girl to lie that she had been raped by circuit owner Alex Pantages, just so that Kennedy Sr. could take over the theatre chain to show his girlfriend's movies... his girlfriend at the time was film star Gloria Swanson... whom he soon tired of, and sold the theatre chain.

Poor Alex Pantages never recovered from the scandal and his imprisonment. I am fiends with a woman who is an acquaintance with the grandson of Alex Pantages... and he's working on a Biography of his grandfather... and Kennedy Sr. is a major part of the story.

These are the two best. This might've been the last time I went to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas...January 2005.

She was moving to the Phoenix area. Simply one of the sweetest people I'd ever met. It is not common for me to talk with anyone at a rest stop, but a young couple drove in from Vermont with two VWs...a diesel pickup and an old microbus...and I chatted them up for a moment, after noticing the pickup was burning reclaimed vegetable oil. The smell was too obvious.

They had a dog, then this woman with her beautiful husky came by...and this magical conversation happened. Back then, I had no idea about MK-ULTRA and any of the mind-control experiments of the 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond.

Name:  MK-Ultra Survivor Presidential Model in NM by sign.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  40.6 KB

Name:  MK-Ultra Survivor Presidential Model in NM on curb.jpg
Views: 1220
Size:  36.9 KB
    Last edited by Gannon; November-18-12 at 11:38 AM.

It is weird how history has treated the Kennedy's, given the data...but then again, everyone in the family seems destined for some horrible tragedy sooner or later. I don't know how and why any of 'em still fly. It is like they are cursed from what grandpa Joe did to achieve his position in society and power. If only karmic whiplash were always so clear.

That said, JFK was in the process of doing wonderful things when he was killed. Evidence has it the Vietnam debacle might not have escalated to the size it was...he was returning the country to a monetary standard NOT controlled by the illegal Federal Reserve Bank [[what a difference that would've made in recent years)...and he alluded to those within secret societies [[with other allegiances than to our nation and citizens) who needed to be brought to light.

There is no question that his brother Robert was on a path to attempting similar things. Teddy just had to live the rest of his life with their memory haunting him, if any in the family...he showed more honestly the troubles which must plague them all. I'm not excusing any of his actions, just coaching them in context. The weight of the K curse was carried on his drunken shoulders until he passed.

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; November-18-12 at 11:41 AM.

Had the pleasure many years ago of picking up UAW president Doug Fraser at his home and driving him to City Airport, where we picked up Ted Kennedy from a private jet. Back to Fraser's home, where some kind of conference was held, then back to City airport. Fraser was a DPD civilian commissioner at that time. I only spoke when spoken to, but Kennedy seemed quite down to earth and with good humor. Doug Fraser, of course, was just an A-1 super guy. Was an interesting evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Had the pleasure many years ago of picking up UAW president Doug Fraser at his home and driving him to City Airport, where we picked up Ted Kennedy from a private jet. Back to Fraser's home, where some kind of conference was held, then back to City airport. Fraser was a DPD civilian commissioner at that time. I only spoke when spoken to, but Kennedy seemed quite down to earth and with good humor. Doug Fraser, of course, was just an A-1 super guy. Was an interesting evening.
    Any insight to where the home was Ray?