Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default I wonder if these same cops were handing out flyers at Comerica Park

Granted, there are a number of great cops in the city but for all of the complaining about lack of resources, inability to show up to 911 calls, etc there is a lot of this type of stuff happening. I'm sure that any officers involved will get put on paid admin leave and be back on the job in the month due to the DPOA fighting for them.

Detroit — Federal authorities are investigating allegations on-duty Detroit Police officers provided limousine service for patrons of a sex club that operated in the shadow of the police department's Central District headquarters, police sources told The News.
    Federal investigators questioned Detroit police officials recently about a group of officers possibly providing limousine services at the former Forest Club, a swingers' club at 300 E. Milwaukee St. in New Center, about 1,000 feet from the Central District, said the sources familiar with the investigation.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2CD0BP5NW

[QUOTE=jt1;350015]Granted, there are a number of great cops in the city but for all of the complaining about lack of resources, inability to show up to 911 calls, etc there is a lot of this type of stuff happening. I'm sure that any officers involved will get put on paid admin leave and be back on the job in the month due to the DPOA fighting for them.
    [/QUOTE]

No doubt. Probably the same geniuses that politicked to remove residency.

And they're about to loste their careers. For what?

From Pandora, Eve, and Delilah

To Lewinsky, Beatty, Paula Broadwell and Angelica Robinson.

Pussy remains undefeated.

Protect yourself out there men, they can't help it, it's in their DNA.

"I wonder if these same cops were handing out flyers at Comerica Park"

No, Those OTHER flyers came with 10% Discount and a Complimentary Drink coupon......

way back when i was PoPo there was a saying "that badge will get you pussy but that PUSSY will get your badge"....

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    No doubt. Probably the same geniuses that politiced to remove residency.
    I doubt that ANY union would have had that much clout with Engler....

I hope heritage folks keep an eye on that 300 East Milwaukee building, there's a lot to be admired in the Hell-hole style of architecture. Smart reuse of maybe a brake pads manufacturer to a Swingers pad...

Back more than a couple of years ago, there was a saying, "three things will get you in trouble when you wear a badge, they all start with a B, Booze, Broads and Bucks". It still holds true.

... and bullets.