Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking for Business and Business Partner

Greetings,

For some time, I have been interested in finding a fledgling business in the city to purchase and/or partner in. I don't have a ton of money to invest, but I could put up a few hundred or thousand dollars, and I would bring my background in strategy and organizational planning and development to the venture.

While I would prefer to partner in a venture that makes something, I am open to all sorts of endeavors. Any potential partner should know that I already work a full time job, so this is something I would do on the side - leaving them in charge of day-to-day operations, but with my support.

If this sounds like you, send me a note at redshadowlac [@] juno.com

Thanks,

This should be in the Connect in Detroit section; Lowell, can you assist?

Thanks,