Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Moroun grants rare TV interview in wake of election failure in Michigan

Rare interview with Matty Moroun. Some of the comments and responses made between Moroun and LeDuff deserves its own thread:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20...k-its-possible

MOROUN: .... I am the American flag. ...

LEDUFF: Do you have a tail?

MOROUN: No.

LEDUFF: You don't have horns anywhere?

MOROUN: Nothing. I do a good job. I love people....

Maybe if he repeats the same lies enough they'll become true?

Poor little rich Matty Moroun. All he wanted to do was bring joy to the poor little ghetto children, so he routed the big trucks through the neighborhoods for them to look @. He's so concerned about the State spending money, he refused to incur more cost by not tearing down the illegal ramp he built, then tied the proceedings up in court for a year. He proved his point when Charlie couldn't name a single slum property Matty owned. Therefore he must NOT be a slum Lord. And Matty knows a thing or two about cutting off property. He successfully cut off traffic to Lafayette Bait Shop, and the land under the Ambassador Bridge. The interview was shot way too early in the day, everyone knows the horns and tail don't come out until midnight. My eyes are swollen with tears. Anyone have a hanky?

Y'all mean SPINterview, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Y'all mean SPINterview, right?
    Matty is such a great American at least according to him! Has he ever donated a dollar to charity? Has he ever thought of anyone but himself and his billions? Too bad the government didn't take over his bridge the day after 9-11, a private citizen shouldn't own an international bridge!

What was up with that weak ass interview? My little niece could've done a better job getting answers from the guy. Fox2 should have brought in an 8th grader to do a Monica Conyers job on him.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    What was up with that weak ass interview? My little niece could've done a better job getting answers from the guy. Fox2 should have brought in an 8th grader to do a Monica Conyers job on him.
    I thought the same thing.

I didn't expect much from Chuckles and the circus over at WJBK, but even this was below expectations.

Moroun didn't answer any of the few legit questions in the interview. Meanwhile, Chuckles did nothing to call him out on it.

We already know Moroun is a scum bag and Chuckles is full of laughs. We didn't need a pitiful interview to show us that. What I want is a good darn journalist to run him down with hard hitting questions and for Moroun to give straight answers [[or at least squirm).

problem is, youll never get that from Maroun.

FAR be it from me to defend LeDuff, but lets be real--if Charlie had come out swinging, Maroun wouldve simply said, "interview over" and we wouldnt have jack shit.

LeDuff was on Drew & Mike the next morning talking about this...gave a little more backstory on Maroun. ill grant Maroun is a very interesting character. but he is still a complete bastard. he is our very own Mr. Montgomery C Burns.