Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Recommendation needed: Shelf builder and painter

I was wondering if anyone can recommend to me a a shelf builder and painter. I have a few closets in my loft that I need shelfs built into, and I also need the shelfs painted, and the interiors of the closet painted as well. The loft is located off of Woodward and Grand Boulevard. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

If you are renting you might want to dbl check to make sure you are allowed to makes changes to your space. For example, if the shelves are natural wood, the building owners may frown on your plans.

if you own the space. I have a guy for you. He's retired and can do painting, light plumbing, electric, and carpentry.

pm me and I'll send you his contact info.

I own the loft. PM sent.

Ok, have you looked at California Closets? Or any of the other modular closet organizers? They can be pricey, but nice.

Thanks for idea, but I'm not really looking for that.

Too fancy or not fancy enough?
    Here is a link to an on-line source. You get to enter your measurements, make choices about poles and drawers and shoe organizers, etc. I tried it out, it was kinda fun:
    http://www.easyclosets.com/