Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Pistons Are Coming!

Name:  pistons.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  13.1 KB

Well its that time of the year, the start of the NBA season.
    Our Pistons added a few new players but no blockbuster.

I hope that they play competitive ball every night, for I watch them most times. Now maybe when watching them I flip the channel but I still watch bits and pieces.

I remember them in the glory days, back to back championships which could have been 4 straight if it wasn't for a lost in one championship and a bad out of bounds play in another division championship. And, they were in the division finals 6 or 7 straight years. So I know good Pistons basketball.

I think they need a true center, a 20 point power forward, their guards are decent and they have a decent bench.

I even intend to going to some games, especially those against the better teams, Miami, both LAs, Chicago.

Lets go boys.

Go PISTORN. Keep on coming! Huh?
    Last edited by ptero; October-31-12 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptero View Post
    Go PISTORN. Keep on coming! Huh?

Psycotropic drugs!

I don't understand this thread. Which is Pistorn and which is Coming. And who's the third guy. I am confused. Well anyway. Happy Halloween...

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    I don't understand this thread. Which is Pistorn and which is Coming. And who's the third guy. I am confused. Well anyway. Happy Halloween...
    i would say the 3rd guy is English, but there no tellin nuttin abut nuttin on thi here thred.

Personlly in routing for Comming, hot hand with great ball handling skills.

When does Spellcheck season start?

This guy spells about as well as Brandon Knight passes.

Very sorry, I'll be more careful in the future. I typed this without my glasses on.
    As you suspect I intended to say "The Pistons are Coming"
    The three guys in the pictures are this year's draft choices, no well known names though.
    And, they lost their first game but they had signs of life, even lead at one point.

Fixed. Try using Firefox or Chrome for your browser both have spell check built in and will detect spelling errors as you make them.

"It's a mighty poor mind that can spell a word only one way."
    Andrew Jackson

Pistons SUCKS!

Not enough veteran players to help with the young fresh out of college players and they are going to lose more games before they can win a lot of games. They are not playoff ready team.

Joe Dumars has gone off the rockers!

0-6 and counting with games at Houston tonight and OKC at home Monday. Can you say 0-8 come Tuesday?

And the Pistons are Going! What did this young, developing team [[charitable words from a homer) do to the league scheduling office to deserve a big West Coast swing right at the start of the season? lottery tickets anyone?

To be honest, I forget the Pistons season started until I was offered free tickets last week, which I had to turn down. This team is about as exciting as watching water evaporate.

Watched a couple of the last Pistons games. The OT loss to ATL and the win against the Heat. They are at least entertaining now. The second unit is playing so well pretty soon they are going to need to be promoted to starters and some of the starters are going to need to sit. Even Charlie V who I thought was a complete waste of a roster spot is playing well and Darren errr Austin Daye is even coming around and maybe he won't be the bust of a draft pick everyone thinks. But W. Bynum has really shocked me. He looks like a legit NBA point guard after all these years. Hopefully they can keep this up.