Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default So a Detroit firefighter is on video punching a woman.

It will probably find its way onto worldstarhiphop and then national media in the next few weeks/months.

I think the video is missing something. I don't know the whole story, but they probably had it coming. Just like that girl on the Clevenland bus. Wanted to act like a man, didn't like getting treated like one.

From the previous charges it sounds like the guy is a bit of a hot head, but the video seems to show the girls possibly instigating the fight and not backing away. The first appears as if she hits the guy with her right arm just before she is thrown to the ground and the second is purposely attacking and kicking before she is thrown to the ground. If the guy was aggressively throwing punches I could see why there would be an outcry, but if they are forcefully pushed to the ground that would seem like a reasonable response if multiple woman where attacking you.
    The 2nd guy in the middle of it all is a bit confusing. He's holding the one guy back, but isn't taking any hits himself? Perhaps a friend of the off duty firefighter or a bystander that was trying to break it up?
    Last edited by Johnnny5; October-29-12 at 02:30 PM.