Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Jim Reed, retired DPD passed yesterday.

Jim always tried to encourage me to get on the straight an narrow. I really loved that cop.
    After all the illness hes gone through its comfort knowing a quick heart attack took him. Name:  jim reed pic. RIP 10 22 12.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  9.1 KB

I knew Jim, he will surely be missed

A great guy. I didn't know he was with DPD. Thought he was always a Wayne County Sheriff. RIP Jim.

I am sorry for your loss, Django.

My bad, your right downtownguy. He was a Sheriff. We were not good buddies or anything but he was a great guy. I knew there would be some folks here who knew him.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    My bad, your right downtownguy. He was a Sheriff. We were not good buddies or anything but he was a great guy. I knew there would be some folks here who knew him.
    Django, I'm so sad to hear about Mr. Reed. He sounds like a great man. Do you know if he lived in Woodbridge? I seem to recognize him.

Yes he did Hazen. He was an avid biker. I believe he rode a Goldwing.

You should try to go Django. It will show his family how much he was loved by so many different people.

Thats the plan Gnome. Im tryin to find something decent enough to wear. Jim may have to look down at us with me in jeans. He wouldn't care