Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Hot Fudge show

Hello all this is my first post obviously. I was wondering because those who I have talked with claim it so: Was The Hot Fudge Show produced in Detroit or was it somewhere else? Who was responsible for this airing on television. I was taken as a kid into an attic to see, to my disbelief, a bunch of their puppets. It does seem that Chicago takes credit. Here is a sample or two for the younger and older crowd:

"Hug Award Tickles":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJtiAmPjYDY

Here's the link to their website and a nice video for the kids to contemplate:
    Hot Fudge Show [[Official):

Got to eat an elephant
    :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtAM6URvgfY

Who and what in creation would come up with this stuff?

Thank you and keep on expanding your reach. You are appreciated from here.

I understand. Unfortunately that link misses the mark. Thank you and then some.

You outta ya damn mind!

As are we all!

Do you know the answer to the question above? Thank you... DetroitBazaar
    Last edited by Bernie Gabe; October-17-12 at 11:47 PM.

No, I apologize for bringing it up---> Gee whiz

DetroitBazaar said so...Who got the grand river sign? Who pestered the community to get involved back in 1993? Who got on the internets with Detroit in mind? It was done and served, Served, as inspiration.

Who called the tsunami of the century before Urban Planners thought it was hep? Look at your dictionary an look at Detroit. Who did it before you?

While the spelling is incomplete and the mods are in action, thy will be done. Ban and mock---> We'll get the Aquarium open for good, we'll get things done. Why? Because we have already made things like this and you happen. Believe it or not...You'll make the dreaded money... jk, lol

Dig into the archives and be smooth

For breaking news go to: http://www.wxyz.com see weather!

Hot Fudge, WXYZ, early 1970s. Hot Fudge puppeteer Bob Elnicky currently owns the rights to the program and is working on a DVD release. There was a Hot Fudge reunion show on public television a few years ago.

Ed Golick - Our go-to guy on Detroit TV! I've never seen a question on Detroit TV that you didn't have the anwer to.

Lol! I know from pictures I had a Hot Fudge t-shirt when I was a toddler!