Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Adidas Sambas

Default Adidas Sambas

Anyone know where to buy a pair of cheap indoor soccer shoes [[Adidas or puma or something) that's less than 15 min outside of downtown? Payless doesn't carry Adidas or anything like it so they're out of the running.

Foot locker in Highland Park, is it still there?

Not sure about HP, but Google shows one on Warren & Conner. I THINK the one on E. Jefferson & St. Jean is still in the mall, but I'm not absolutely sure.

http://tinyurl.com/8h4p3p3

Pretty sure the one in HP is still open.

Alright I'm going to check HP and then Conner if needed. Thanks folks

Quote Originally Posted by j to the jeremy View Post
    Alright I'm going to check HP and then Conner if needed. Thanks folks
    Check out Bob's Classic Kicks on Woodward near Forest on the westside of the street

There's a Foot Locker on Joseph Campau in Hamtramck, too. Got a pair of Adidas Samoas there for $60.

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Check out Bob's Classic Kicks on Woodward near Forest on the westside of the street
    Unfortunately, i needed indoor soccer shoes, Bob's is just a Nike retailer mostly fashion shoes.

The HP foot locker came through, i'll probably hit up the Campau one next time.

Thanks folks! very useful.