Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Seems she has now decided to sell,actually seems like a decent house for the asking price,of course she deemed it necessary to put the negative plugs about the city in the listing ,and is living in the attic because of lead paint concerns,nice attic though.

For $35k it seems like it may be worth looking into .

http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listin...%2Bsyndication

A.) She should feed her kids so they won't be compelled to eat paint chips.

B.) I totally agree with her post about Detroit, crime, and the cops. That's EXACTLY why you can buy that house, cash, $35K. I had a friend move out of BE because of the breakins.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    A.) She should feed her kids so they won't be compelled to eat paint chips.
    LOL!

One of my first memories is having been caught chewing on the [[lead painted) windowsill at home. The lead content in that paint explains so much...

Quote Originally Posted by southofbloor View Post
    LOL!

One of my first memories is having been caught chewing on the [[lead painted) windowsill at home. The lead content in that paint explains so much...
    I guess that's why we post here! Lead paint is like asbestos, if you don't disturb it, you'll be fine. For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone would eat lead paint. Uh, no offense......

It's a beautiful home. I hope somebody buys it and gives it the TLC it needs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5