Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Paging P69rh51

Default Paging P69rh51

In the architecture mega thread you posted a picture of the nonw abandoned apartment building at 850 Whitmore in PP but did not post any additional information like what you saw inside the buidling, the history. Do you have any pics of the inside? How long was has it been vacant?

Quote Originally Posted by nativegirl View Post
    In the architecture mega thread you posted a picture of the nonw abandoned apartment building at 850 Whitmore in PP but did not post any additional information like what you saw inside the buidling, the history. Do you have any pics of the inside? How long was has it been vacant?
    850 is not abandoned but almost completely filled. We were led on a tour to one of the few apartments that was vacant in the building, I do have a couple images I will post this evening.

My bad...I re-read your post in the other thread and also saw the pics that you posted. Thanks!