Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Congrats Anthony...and best of luck on your documentary!

PaulieG

I liked that, thanks for sharing it. You look so happy!

Check out his blog, www.strongdetroit.wordpress.com or like his page www.facebook.com/thegreatdetroit or join his fb group Detroiters at Heart.

Check out his website www.strongdetroit.net

I'm liking the blog ok... but not sure you are referring to yourself as 'his blog, his fb'?.... Maybe that nap I took went to long..........

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post
    Check out his blog, www.strongdetroit.wordpress.com or like his page www.facebook.com/thegreatdetroit or join his fb group Detroiters at Heart.

Last edited by Zacha341; October-14-12 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post

This is starting to feel like spam!

Starting? The writing is what I would expect from a teenager doing a school project, and don't get me started on the third person shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Starting? The writing is what I would expect from a teenager doing a school project, and don't get me started on the third person shenanigans.
    Makes me miss Jjaba.... our third person mascot!!

Strong is getting Islandman upset!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEyaxm26YBI

I kind of like your shameless plugs and cheerleader attitude Strong. Keep it up!

Ok, no more third person and I suspect you all know that I am doing a documentary "The Great Detroit" so no need to mention that again but I hope that you'll buy the Dvd.Name:  dvd cover.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  3.8 KB

Thank you Sir!

Nice one 401don.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Don't pick on the writing abilities of folks! Some folks have had more training than others. As for the third-persons references, that does hurt my brain.

Regardless of writing styles, it's nice to see a positive voice among all the negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    This is starting to feel like spam!
    Yeah, enough already.

I agree with that thought 100%....

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    Don't pick on the writing abilities of folks! Some folks have had more training than others.

Definition: "Pollyanna: One who finds cause for gladness in the most difficult of situations."

Starting 1 happy thread is laudable... but when it becomes a dozen, and it's driven by an agenda, as well as a cheerleader attitude... it dilutes the message.

Thanks for the word of encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Definition: "Pollyanna: One who finds cause for gladness in the most difficult of situations."

Starting 1 happy thread is laudable... but when it becomes a dozen, and it's driven by an agenda, as well as a cheerleader attitude... it dilutes the message.
    I am what I am, check me out at http://www.http://detroit2020.com/20...t-at-its-best/