Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default East Pointe Officers Dipping Into Heroine

Yeah, I know. Not specifically Detroit, but for those who remember...this place is really East Detroit.

One of their drug cops has resigned pending prosecution for selling seized items on CraigsList from drug busts. Another is on the way out.

ClickOnDetroit really should pass these articles before SOMEONE, anyone, before posting them. Spellcheck doesn't serve as an editor.

Here is the line they will change when someone in authority wakes up [[hopefully an adult who can still spell by themselves):

The items were believed to be traded or sold in exchange for cocaine and heroine.

Those heroines can be addicting, I've heard. Almost as bad as female Internal Affairs officers.

Fuck these dirty cops and their free-grabs of people's property. This illegal seizure crap must end. Yesterday would be too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post

Those heroines can be addicting, I've heard. Almost as bad as female Internal Affairs officers.

Clearly almost as bad as Villainesses eh?

CBS [[what is it, CH 62 now?) editors are asleep too as they picked up and posted the same typo.

Yeah, the news industry seems to be a gaggle of copy/pasters now...seldom do you see anything fresh, although to their credit they usually don't display such blatant proof.

I'd guess that spellcheck is weighted against drug names, but they got cocaine right. Then again, when they sing about drugs...cocaine has its own, I cannot remember anyone singing about heroin. Heroines, maybe.

Channel 4's site is not corrected yet. This will be a fine test to see if anyone who survived the latest buyout is old enough to spell for themselves. There indeed MAY not be any adults left in the building.

I cannot remember anyone singing about heroin.
    You've really never heard this song?

http://youtu.be/ffr0opfm6I4

This will be a fine test to see if anyone who survived the latest buyout is old enough to spell for themselves.
    Maybe an educated heroine will step forward.

Ya got me, Pam. I guess my music knowledge from that era is limited to what the nuns would allow us to play at the dances in High School!

Thanks

Oh see I thought this was going to be another sex scandal!

Ya got me, Pam. I guess my music knowledge from that era is limited to what the nuns would allow us to play at the dances in High School!

Thanks
    What's your excuse for the 30 years since high school?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    What's your excuse for the 30 years since high school?

Senility?

After all, this person thinks Eastpointe is still called East Detroit.
    After work today, I'll be driving back to my home in Urbanrest

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    Oh see I thought this was going to be another sex scandal!
    Thats what I thought too!!

Golden Brown by the Stranglers.
    I heard Jumpin Jack Flash was about heroin, but dont know for sure

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    Senility?

After all, this person thinks Eastpointe is still called East Detroit.
    After work today, I'll be driving back to my home in Urbanrest

I just like honesty in advertising.

I remind folks that LG stands for Lucky Goldstar, too.

I was justifying putting this on the Detroit section...but that logic probably evaded you!

As for you, Pam, I laughed a few months ago when I found a cache of original Beetles vinyl at a garage sale...Stones, too...that I never owned any of their albums in any format. Only Stones album I ever owned was Some Girls.

I never went back into their catalog, sure I've heard much of it...whatever made it to airplay...but also didn't have quite the same connection.

Velvet Underground never even made my radar...I cannot name one of their songs. Other than Heroin, now, LOL!

Velvet Underground never even made my radar...I cannot name one of their songs. Other than Heroin, now, LOL!

I've got their 5 CD box set.

officially, what is supposed to happen when drugs are siezed, if they are officially referenced as evidence.. after a trial is over, then what? is it supposed to be destroyed/burned?

As for you, Pam, I laughed a few months ago when I found a cache of original Beetles vinyl at a garage sale...Stones, too...that I never owned any of their albums in any format. Only Stones album I ever owned was Some Girls.

I never went back into their catalog, sure I've heard much of it...whatever made it to airplay...but also didn't have quite the same connection.

Hmm, too much time spent listening to James Taylor I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    officially, what is supposed to happen when drugs are siezed, if they are officially referenced as evidence.. after a trial is over, then what? is it supposed to be destroyed/burned?
    I've always heard that they were burned. There's not much else they could do with them, legally.