Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Restaurant Week?

Has anyone checked out the restaurant offerings for Detroit Restaurant Week?

We went to Cliff Bell's and the food was good but the portions were SO very small. We left there still hungry and had to go to Mexicantown to eat.

Next we're going to The Whitney, so I'm wondering if we need to make plans for a second meal after that too, lol.

Has anyone gone this week or any of the previous DRWs?

Also, any reviews on The Bucharest Grill? We stopped in there but didn't eat, but it smelled and looked really good! I'm thinking we might make that our second meal if The Whitney doesn't do it for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    Also, any reviews on The Bucharest Grill? We stopped in there but didn't eat, but it smelled and looked really good! I'm thinking we might make that our second meal if The Whitney doesn't do it for us!
    It's VERY good.

Quote Originally Posted by p1acebo View Post
    It's VERY good.
    Okay, thanks. I saw a lot of people eating the shwarma, so I want to try that, or the quesadilla. The place was packed!

Whitney portions are SO small. Went there for Detroit restaurant week last spring. We were not impressesed! We left still very hungry. Bucharest Grill's chicken shwarama sandwich is amazing. They order them all the time at work.

Aw, Designerguy24, we did The Whitney tonight and we were pretty pleased with the portions. Maybe they got complaints and listened, as this was my first time. We had already planned on Bucharest after The Whitney but we were pretty full! Much better than Cliff Bell's as far as portion size. The food was great, definitely going back.

Now I will have to drive down to hit up Bucharest Grill over the weekend.