Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Pop up coffee shop in Lafayette Park

I had read a memo from Richard Stacey, LP50 member, that Lafayette Park is concentrating on having a temporary coffee shop in the strip mall. The goal is to make it permanent if things goes right.

i would go!

"I had read a memo from Richard Stacey, LP50 member, that Lafayette Park is concentrating on having a temporary coffee shop in the strip mall. The goal is to make it permanent if things goes right."

Years ago there was a "Paris Cafe" in the corner where, I believe it's a Metro PCS, is now. The coffees and teas were very good, and not necessarrily over priced. I used to patronize it quite a bit. They had sofas, free wireless, and had a "now and wow" atmosphere, but were relatively void of customers each time I visited. After the strip mall makeover, the storefront became an ice cream shop, chicken place, then a cell phone store. I'm not sure if the local business climate has changed or not to support such a place.