Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Michael Jackson suffers Cardiac Arrest!

I just saw on WDIV news that Michael Jackson had a heart attack in his home and was taken to the hospital....details are sketchy at this time

oops I suppose I should have posted this under Non-Detroit, but, well, he meant so much to Detroit at one time.....

he just died.

Sez TMZ, not a usual source of mine, but it'll do in this case:

"We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive."

Oh man, Michael Jackson's dead! Can't believe it!
    That small fact that he may have molested children holds me back from the R.I.P part, but I sure did love Thriller as a child.
    Last edited by Alley; June-25-09 at 05:14 PM.

what is life with out MJ? Add me to the list of young adults making suicide lists!

I just heard on tv that he is in a coma

I just heard that he fell while dancing with himself in front of a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by LEOQUEEN View Post
    I just heard on tv that he is in a coma
    Reuters.com is also reporting he died, but L.A. Times is saying coma. Sad events.

Correction: L.A. times is now reporting he died.
    Last edited by Crumbled_pavement; June-25-09 at 05:20 PM.

He's out of my life...

....sha coooo

Stosh Guest

Somehow, I wasn't surprised. He looked like hell the past few years, and all those surgeries and his eccentric lifestyle probably played a role.

That being said,he was one hell of an artist before his demons took over his life. I always hoped that he would regain some sense of normalcy and regain some semblance of his talent, but that was not to be.

While I think he was a nut, and possibly a child molester in the past decade or so, Thriller was one great album. If you grew up in Detroit during that period, you owned a copy.

Off The Wall and PYT are the jams!

It's probably the best thing though for his children. Growing up with a dad who is definitely severely mentally ill and probably a child molester, I thought for sure that all three of those kids were going to become extremely screwed up adults. Now at least they have a chance at a normal life.

That #3 - Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson

RIP MJ. A friend of mine's ex-roommate worked for Michael as security during the period when he lived in Vegas. He said that Michael was in bad health, and doctors would constantly visit the house to check on him.

Blarf Guest

Everyone's child is a little safer today.

ABC, it's easy as 123.....R.I.P

remember the music, not the pain

Ed McMahon, Farrah, Michael Jackson and rumor has it, um...Jeff Goldblum today.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Ed McMahon, Farrah, Michael Jackson and rumor has it, um...Jeff Goldblum today.
    I think Goldblum is a hoax. They said Harrison Ford too...

They said he was 500 mil in debt. That probably had something to do with it. He had a tour coming up and skinny is part of his schtick, probably dieting all factors.

I liked his music, but this guy should have been in jail and away from anyone's kids.

I hope the Goldblum rumor is just that. I like his work. He was hilarious in Life Aquatic.

The freak show is over

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast