Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Should Romney be allowed to carry a gun?

? Who wants a President with no toes???

Quote Originally Posted by tponetom View Post
    ? Who wants a President with no toes???

Meh, 47% of his foot doesn't want to work anyway and is actively supporting Obama. he would probably aim for that portion if he didn't always "shoot first and aim later"

But remember, Corporations are people too, my friend.....

Sheesh, just imagine Nixon with a CCW permit.

Even if it's programmed to carry a gun, it's been malfunctioning far too often lately to be trusted.

I can just see it now: "Must-kill-all-humans"

Thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    But remember, Corporations are people too, my friend.....
    Hmmm. I wonder if 47% of them are entitled to government assistance and pay no taxes and are not worth trying to win over?

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Hmmm. I wonder if 47% of them are entitled to government assistance and pay no taxes and are not worth trying to win over?
    Exactly. Wasn't it GE [[among others) who paid none or very little tax? I guess they must be included in that number as well.
    I swear, you just can't make this stuff up!

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    Exactly. Wasn't it GE [[among others) who paid none or very little tax? I guess they must be included in that number as well.
    I swear, you just can't make this stuff up!
    You're right. GE hasn't had to pay taxes either. GE's CEO is Jeffrey Immelt who is President Obama's 'Jobs Czar'. Small world. The fact that our 'Jobs Czar' is sending jobs overseas trumps GE not paying taxes. Of course, sending jobs overseas is not the exclusive domain of corporations.
    Last edited by oladub; September-18-12 at 03:11 PM.

Have I mentioned that I think the Republicans are trying to lose the election?

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters