Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 13 year old boy grabbed from school & raped

Your header is, as of now, inaccurate. The article clearly states that it is not known if the alleged assault was sexual.

the detroit news headline is "men sexually assault 11-year-old boy in Detroit"

online local news is getting worse. Story tonite about city council trying to subpoena Bing is especially bad. They didn't even spell check.
    Last edited by rex; September-12-12 at 08:30 PM.

GUSHI Guest

Dude people are fucked up,

It sounds like there was some sexual contact. The boy discovered on the street was bloody in the face, hands bound with no pants on according to Fox Detroit broadcast this morning. Very sick... and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    the detroit news headline is "men sexually assault 11-year-old boy in Detroit"

online local news is getting worse. Story tonite about city council trying to subpoena Bing is especially bad. They didn't even spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    It sounds like there was some sexual contact. The boy discovered on the street was bloody in the face, hands bound with no pants on according to Fox Detroit broadcast this morning. Very sick... and sad.
    I'm liberal, but for dudes who do vile things like this I strongly believe in the death penalty.

The Detroit News reports that police say the sexual crimes unit is investigating. Looking for two men. Sick.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    Your header is, as of now, inaccurate. The article clearly states that it is not known if the alleged assault was sexual.

At the time I posted this header/thread the media [[as did the citizens who assisted/found child)reported the child was raped.
    Last edited by trotwood; September-13-12 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUSHI View Post
    Dude people are fucked up,

They sure are.

This is so fucked up it sounds fake. I mean it takes some serious brass to just walk up to a school, knock on the door and grab whomever opens the door. Is it just me or , doesn't something just sound too weird here?

So many things I see on newscasts or read about in print seem so messed up that they almost seem impossible for me to believe. A son killing a father then burying the body in a distant field. A father taking a child out then claiming to have lost the child to a carjacking.A mother taking her child to a dept store then claiming the child was abducted. A daughter planning an attack on her own parents. A seemingly normal couple holding a young woman hostage for use as a sex slave. Someone crawling through an open bedroom window&kidnapping a young girl as she sleeps. I've watched and read of all these[[and more)thinking to myself "This can't be real!" but they've happened.
    Until I hear otherwise about this incident I'll continue to be outraged&disgusted at the[[alleged)snatching&raping of this 13 year old student.

What is this world coming to? I hope those men are captured and beat to within an inch of their lives! They are going have a great time when they go to prison and those guys find out what they did. They deserve every bad thing that can possibly happen to them!....pray for that little boy and his family.

This is sick.

Prison is too good for these two men.

And yet: for those who thought this was really fishy: now the Free press reporting:

"The boy reported he was taken to a location, possibly an alley, and raped.
    Sources said Thursday that the boy was examined by doctors who found no evidence of a sexual assault. The boy was physically assaulted, sources said, but those injuries and the taping of the boy’s hands may have been the result of a neighborhood dispute."

^^^^^^This[[the young man) was a topic of discussion on a morning radio program today. An official pretty much said the same as you're reporting.
    Now I don't know what to think or make of the situation.

I taught school for many years. i know the hysteria of the playground mothers. i know what children in trouble are willing to say to get their parents riled up against the school. I just thought pretty fishy.

Shame on the media outlets for writing headlines that the POLICE said rape - they never did. Parents said rape, police said that they were having sex crimes "look into it."

Let's read and think critically!

Now the television reporter says this wasn't a random act. Suggests it's possibly gang related&retaliation for a family member's association with a gang.

"Shame on the media outlets for writing headlines that the POLICE said rape - they never did. Parents said rape, police said that they were having sex crimes "look into it."

^^^I never read or heard anything that said or intimated police said the child was raped. The man on camera yesterday who assisted the child said he told the grandmother the child had been raped. I missed the media headline that said police called it rape. Was that a headline in print yesterday?

something gang related, probably beat to a pulp by a rival gang then told to say he was raped to further "shame" him....

Fine, lets say he wasn't raped and was simply physically assaulted due to another family member's association with a gang.

Who the hell would beat up an innocent child for the actions of another [[grown) family member?
    Last edited by 313WX; September-13-12 at 08:41 PM.

Countdown to blaming the victim starts now.

^^^^^^^313,beats the hell out of me as to who would do this,whatever the reaon.
    This is a sad sad story.

Not blaming the victim- but all the adults and the media creating a mass hysteria over there when the kid probably was never randomly taken from the safety of his school to be assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Who the hell would beat up an innocent child for the actions of another [[grown) family member?
    The same animals who kill innocent people over a robbery, shoot someone for looking at them the wrong way, etc.. They place no value on human life and like a cancerous tumor need to be removed from society.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Countdown to blaming the victim starts now.
    I absolutely "blame the victim" for lying to the police and creating a mini-panic about sexual predators randomly snatching little boys from school in order to ass rape them.

I'll also "blame the victim" if this turns out to be retribution for some hood rat shit he pulled in the neighborhood.

I heard on last night's news the child said he wasn't taken from school. He had left school grounds. This is a baffling,sad story imo. Very sad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast