Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Hello to all our Detroit friends

Wanted to catch everyone up. We have still been reading daily, just no time to post. We eventually decided not to come to Detroit even though my heart was really set on it.

We ended up buying a clothing store in Cleveland, GA, home of Babyland General. At least we're out of South Carolina.

I guess I will follow the advise many gave me to be a virtual Detroiter because at my age this has to be my last move. Health just don't deal with change well.

Could I ask a favor of you all? Our store has a facebook page and we're trying to increase our "likes". If my Detroit friends could look up HAND ME DOWN HEAVEN in Cleveland, GA and like it I would be VERY thankful.

If you see anything on the albums you like we do ship nationwide and only charge the actual shipping cost. Even if you don't want to be a customer, your like would be appreciated because like every other facebook business we're trying to raise the count.

While my heart was set on Boston Edison and having about 3,000 square feet to live in, we now live in a 1275 sq foot home in the mountains. Because of the advise of my friends here I believe my wife and daughter will have a safer life when I'm gone. Thank you for being honest in your advise while we made this decision.

Ron
    Last edited by rid0617; September-12-12 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks for coming back and reporting in...and good luck with the new business.

Cheers!

I'll second that emotion. Good luck in your venture.

All my best.

Good luck with your new store, hope everything works out great!

Thank you for all the warm wishes. We appreciate those who liked our facebook page. If you don't want to be bothered by us you can change your setting so your Hand Me Down Heaven postings don't show up on your time line. We're hoping to get more likes because for some reason on facebook the more likes you have you look good.