Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    superduperman Guest

Default Kwame Kilpatrick trial app now available

Really? His trial warrants an app?
    WDIV

Judging from your previous posts in support of Mr. Kilpatrick I am loath to click on any blind link supplied by you.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Judging from your previous posts in support of Mr. Kilpatrick I am loath to click on any blind link supplied by you.
    I bit the bullet and clicked on it, Gnome; it's for real. It's an app to get updates during the trial among other things.

You are a brave man JC. Very brave. Not sure i really need a KK app, but maybe so for the comedy.

You are a brave man JC. Very brave. Not sure i really need a KK app, but maybe so for the comedy.
    Thank you, Gnome; I appreciate the honor but you give me about 5 or 6" too much credit.

superduperman Guest

Shut up.....

Just out of curiosity superduperman, what is it about KK that you admire? Do you believe him to be completely innocent of anything, [[save for what he has admitted to) or do you believe he did it, but everybody else does it and he is just a victim of those who don't like him?

Just wondering why a KK supporter supports him.

I know my old neighbor said "It's terrible what they have done to that poor man." I didn't even know how to properly respond to that, as it seems to be something from a different universe than I have been a part of.

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jtf1972 View Post
    Just out of curiosity superduperman, what is it about KK that you admire? Do you believe him to be completely innocent of anything, [[save for what he has admitted to) or do you believe he did it, but everybody else does it and he is just a victim of those who don't like him?

Just wondering why a KK supporter supports him.

I know my old neighbor said "It's terrible what they have done to that poor man." I didn't even know how to properly respond to that, as it seems to be something from a different universe than I have been a part of.
    Well for one, show me where I have supported him, and then we will talk. And don't bring up a vague instance, I'm talking stone cold proof....waiting.

Beats me... to be honest, I haven't read every post you have written. I was going off what gnome said. I'm just trying to get an honest reason from someone who supports him. Don't know if you do or don't, but others seem to have the impression you do. If that's not the case, any idea where they got such an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Shut up.....
    Now that's really mature...

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    Now that's really mature...
    I know, I offer you the same advice.

superduperman Guest

Beats me... to be honest, I haven't read every post you have written. I was going off what gnome said. I'm just trying to get an honest reason from someone who supports him. Don't know if you do or don't, but others seem to have the impression you do. If that's not the case, any idea where they got such an idea?
    Yeah well that ends this round of "Assumptions By Misinformed Folks on Detroityes" please feel free to accept our home version of the game, thank you for playing. On another note, how often do you let others influence your perception before you try and find out if what they are saying is true or not? I guess the " search" function is too much work.

It is too much work when you really don't care to put in the research necessary to post in a message board thread about something as important as an app that will give blow by blow accounts of what color shoes KK wore to the trial and which jury member picked his nose five minutes ago.

I guess we all have things we find important and things we don't.

[[FYI I did begin to take your advice and comb through your posts, then got bored by the end of the first page & decided to simply admit my laziness here. I am nothing if not honest about when I really don't give a hoot, and here is a textbook case in this regard.)

superduperman Guest

It is too much work when you really don't care to put in the research necessary to post in a message board thread about something as important as an app that will give blow by blow accounts of what color shoes KK wore to the trial and which jury member picked his nose five minutes ago.

I guess we all have things we find important and things we don't.

[[FYI I did begin to take your advice and comb through your posts, then got bored by the end of the first page & decided to simply admit my laziness here. I am nothing if not honest about when I really don't give a hoot, and here is a textbook case in this regard.)
    Thanks, now have a seat.

I clicked the "Kwame Time" button in the app and it dialed the phone. Some woman answered and said, "You definitely know who the fuck I am, meet me at the gate." Wasn't sure what was going on, so, I hung up real quick.

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by east detroit View Post
    i clicked the "kwame time" button in the app and it dialed the phone. Some woman answered and said, "you definitely know who the fuck i am, meet me at the gate." wasn't sure what was going on, so, i hung up real quick.
    lol...........

Jcole: Excellent retort! I will make a mental note and try not to make the same mistake again. You are still brave.

WOW I guess its an App for everything. SMH WTF

Thanks, now have a seat.
    See, if YOU did any research you would know that I sit down when I write a comment about KK. Much like I do when I release solid waste.

By the way, you're welcome.

[[And what exactly is your problem? Or are you just one of those internet "trolls" who goes around looking for trouble?)

See, if YOU did any research you would know that I sit down when I write a comment about KK. Much like I do when I release solid waste.

[[And what exactly is your problem? Or are you just one of those internet "trolls" who goes around looking for trouble?)

ding ding ding, we have a winner

superduperman Guest

I get it, I really do, you're trying to save face after having asked me a silly question, just take the loss and move on. Also how exactly would I troll a thread that I started? Wouldn't your initial misinformed question to me about a link on a news website be considered trolling? Whats crazy is that all this back and forth is about a link about an app that a news website is offering and clearly my disbelief at the beginning of this thread wouldn't qualify me as a person who quote unquote "admires" Kwame as you put it. The fact that you admitted that you searched and read my past post but haven't quoted me to support your initial assertion leads me to believe that you probably didn't really care what the answer was to your silly question to begin with. Also, you're fishing with the wrong bait.

Really? His trial warrants an app?
    WDIV
    Who gives a shit? I am so sick of phones.

People spend more time staring at their stupid phones than they do at the world around them.

Do you really need to check your gmail while you're taking a shit? Do you really need your insanely expensive telephone going off while you're making love to let you know that Kwame was wearing an orange bow-tie in court today?

Go to a baseball game. In fact, don't. Why? Half the people there are staring at their phones. Why did you bother coming to the baseball game, then?

If you have to rely on apps you're not a very resourceful person, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Who gives a shit? I am so sick of phones.

People spend more time staring at their stupid phones than they do at the world around them.

Do you really need to check your gmail while you're taking a shit? Do you really need your insanely expensive telephone going off while you're making love to let you know that Kwame was wearing an orange bow-tie in court today?

Go to a baseball game. In fact, don't. Why? Half the people there are staring at their phones. Why did you bother coming to the baseball game, then?

If you have to rely on apps you're not a very resourceful person, anyway.

I was in the mens room once and heard a rather loud splash in the stall next to me, along with someone saying "Damn!" - turns out the gentlemen next to me had dropped his phone into the toilet while he was checking email. I'm assuming he didn't retrieve it, but hey you never know.

Only in Detroit...

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    ding ding ding, we have a winner
    Survey sez...... "Nope"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast