Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Witness to Detroit Princess Shooting Wakes Up To Burning Cars

When will the violence stop?

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    When will the violence stop?
    The fact that this woman is still free is absolutely mind blowing.

Shot 6 people in a crowd and be seen and still get away with it. Thankfully she was an awful shot. THis is insane

It's all up to Kym Worthy to decide to bring charges against the shooter. There is talk that the shooter is somehow connected and that is why no charges have been brought against her.

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    It's all up to Kym Worthy to decide to bring charges against the shooter. There is talk that the shooter is somehow connected and that is why no charges have been brought against her.
    I had read that as well. If Kym knows this person, Kym needs to be fired immediately.

Connected how? Maybe if it was a private event this could be covered up, but if Worthy does not charge someone, that's just another "I told you so" for the outlaw element to subscribe to.

The Kym Worthy question was brought up in this thread:
    http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...troit+princess

From the post:
    "It has come to my understanding that the suspect's grandmother has a close personal relationship with Kym Worthy," said attorney James Galen. [victims attorney]....
    First post gives this link to a Fox News story:
    Suspect in Detroit Princess shooting getting special treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by downtownguy View Post
    The Kym Worthy question was brought up in this thread:
    http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...troit+princess

From the post:

First post gives this link to a Fox News story:
    Suspect in Detroit Princess shooting getting special treatment?
    Well geez. I thought Kym Worthy was at least the diamond in the rough. She's just as bad as the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jpbollma View Post
    The fact that this woman is still free is absolutely mind blowing.
    I most certainly agree with you. I couldn't imagine living in fear.

Its screwed up she is still free, but lets hold off on judging Worthy. There has to be more to this story. Its suspicious but I cant believe she would putting the skids on this case because of a friend.

Looks like the 'NO SNITCHING law' is still in the effect in the ghetto.

Kim Worthy has been a beacon of integrity in the otherwise black hole of Wayne County. If she has fallen to the dark side Detroit and Wayne county would take a devastating hit.

I truly believe there is more to come on this story.

Yall HERO Kym Wothless is the one that let her go SCOTT FREE. I guess if she would have lied about an affair she would have been charged by now. SMH

kym worthless? I guess we know were you stand

He's just upset that Kym messed with his boy, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    He's just upset that Kym messed with his boy, nothing to see here.
    That; and many other things. i.e. ALL the people she lets off the hook like this woman this post is about. Like letting Gentz? [[the guy who confesed to killing Bashara's wife) go scott free. The 14 y/o boy they prosecuted for a murder, and the actuall killer confessed and gave grave details of the murder. She prosecuted the little boy cause he confessed after being interogated buy cops all night. Only Charging Officer Wheatly with manslaughter after he killed Aiyanna Jones. For turning a blind eye on HER PROSECUTOR commiting PERJURY and conspiring with a judge to keep it hush hush. She litterally defended her actions. For her comming on TV saying she wasnt going to prosecute B & E's. the list goes on and on

Witness and shooter, she shot a man in the back even if the other shooter was in the can the "victim" should expect retaliation in some form.
    If I were Ladon Richard I might move to SW MI.