Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Holy cow. How can anyone continue a discussion with 2 posters who can't even keep their own comments straight, let alone understand any other comments?
    sometimes it is entertaining. sometimes I choose to view the posts, especially if I have a reason to expect one of their more humorous comments

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    sometimes it is entertaining. sometimes I choose to view the posts, especially if I have a reason to expect one of their more humorous comments
    Rb, you contributed contributed 17 times to this thread. Three of your comments [[posts 42, 63, 66) have at least tangentially been related to this DNC thread. Your other comments have been unrelated to this thread. [[Posts 39, 40, 47, 48, 59, 61, 62, 71, 74, 76, 79, 81, 101). My favorite was your pronouncement in post # 71 that the Associated press is right wing. See? I learn something when I read your posts.

Noise has contributed three times to this thread [[posts 88, 96, 99). All three comments were both derogatory and personal and contributed nothing to this thread but he/she has at least earned three stars for participation.

With comments relating to this thread 3 out of 17 times you are batting .176 while noise is batting zero. You won.

With all the marvelous things the President said in his DNC speech, it's amazing that neither of you can expound on the truthiness of everything the President said or the chances of any of his promises coming true. I'm still trying to figure out how the President can reduce the debt, as he promised in this speech, without first balancing the budget which he suggested he wouldn't do. Democrats in attendance clapped anyways even though he wasn't making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    It's an equal mix of entertainment and sadness. Even the craziest people think their contributions are valuable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5