Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Ryan Doesn't LIE, He 'Mis-States', Really

About something that NO marathoner would ever, EVER mistake.

The finish time of his first marathon.

This fucker cannot be trusted, mark my words.

Of course, we should have already recognized that...he is a politician by choice, after all.

Ryan said he should have rounded his marathon time to four hours, not three.

No, he shouldn't have LIED about it to make himself look better.
    Last edited by Gannon; September-01-12 at 07:49 PM.

The Associated Press is using a brand new phrase ... "Ryan takes factual shortcuts in speech."
    [[from 4:10 in RNC - heavy on criticism, nothing on solutions)

How's that for a blatant euphemism?

"...mark my words" - It's encouraging to see a Democrat reduced to pathetically childish criticisms and obscenities to show their hate. You know the pick has got under they're skin - and they've got nothing to come back with except their standard slime approach. It must be extra debilitating when they realize that their equivalent man for comparison is Biden!
    Last edited by coracle; September-02-12 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    It's encouraging to see a Democrat reduced to pathetically childish criticisms and obscenities to show their hate. You know the pick has got under they're skin - and they've got nothing to come back with except their standard slime. It must be debilitating when they realize that their equivalent man is Biden!

I don't know who you are talking to, but if it is me...you couldn't be further from the truth with your assumptions. I am no Democrat. I am no Republican. AND, I ain't a hater in any way!

I wouldn't play in this false diametric idiocy if you paid me more than the President earns. Heck, even what Dick Cheney profits from the war actions! I see right through the fake us-against-them divide-and-conquer technique, which has been served upon unsuspecting populii since Machiavelli penned his instruction set to even the "Good Prince".

I am, however, a lifelong marathon jogger. While I am not driven by the clock, I still notice it...and every one I've ever met who's finished a marathon knows EXACTLY what the time read as they crossed that finish line.

I seriously enjoy railing against hypocritical politicians, and that seems to be the lot of 'em. The good ones all seem to die in plane crashes and other convenient tragedies.

So, where were we? Oh yeah, you just threw some serious shit around this place in order to foment political tomfoolery. Stop that excrement.

Scary enough we've got Biden one breath away from the Presidency. I feel the CIA Execudrone-in-place will remain so after the fall...but not until after some really strange happenings.

I don't particularly care either way, I think if Richie Mitt wins...somehow Jeb Bush will end up in the succession listing. State or Defense, he'll be on Mitten's cabinet. More than a 'few breaths' away, but mathematically still able to assume the Presidency without any election.

So yeah, it is a loaded game no matter what happens.

Sincerely,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; September-02-12 at 08:09 AM.

So very true G!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    ...It is a loaded game no matter what happens.

But I will watch the DNC if they can get Betty White to do the rebuttal to Clint's empty chair silliness! LOL...

"what's that, <Coracle>?! you want me to do WHAT to myself?!"

See how easy it is to put words in someone's mouth?!

Here, here Gannon! Name:  cheers01.gif
Views: 195
Size:  7.9 KB Name:  cheers02.gif
Views: 206
Size:  15.2 KB

I get a kick out of the partisans that are so sure they represent the side of benevolance in the fight against the abhorantly evil. Both sides just represent people who have the ability to do good and bad. Neither side recognizes this as they are so blinded by what they desire as to even think they are ordained by God to promote his will. A politician wants one thing though: POWER. And either side will lie, cheat, distort, twist, and even kill for more of it. Too bad the sheep that blindly cheer for both sides are too stupid to see that. Oh well, onward to the slaughter....

^^^^ Yep. Let the games begin, or shall I say: continue!

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    A politician wants one thing though: POWER.
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-02-12 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    It must be extra debilitating when they realize that their equivalent man for comparison is Biden!
    I'd take Biden over Ryan any day of the week, unless it's a contest to see who can do the most crunches. It's truly a sad state for the Repubs when someone like Ryan is elevated to "intellectual leader" status.

I couldn't have said this any better. This guy is a real runner...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/opinio...hon/index.html

This is what I'm talkin' about.