Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Carjacking suspect's wallet NOT found on the front seat by police for over a MONTH!

This whole story is just crazy! Not only are they trying to charge a huge fee for the impound but the victim found the suspect's wallet on the front seat ! http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19...ig-impound-fee

Quote Originally Posted by getmoore View Post
    This whole story is just crazy! Not only are they trying to charge a huge fee for the impound but the victim found the suspect's wallet on the front seat ! http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19...ig-impound-fee
    Absolutely shameful

1. That those thugs would carjack that couple
    2. That the police would neglect the victim.

No effort was made on the investigation.
    Sounds like the recent story of the guy getting hit by the car this week. The cops left his shoes, phone and a puddle of blood at the scene and left.

There is absolutely no reason for the drivers license of the thief to blurred, and the name not given.

They should of said “Hey Joe, we have your wallet, you can stop looking for it, just stop by the DPD to pick it up”

In my 6 years in the city I have never heard of a crime that has happened to me or my neighbors ever being solved by DPD. From my perspective the Detroit Police Department is 100% ineffective.